I love this place :)

Constitution schmonstitution. Go read some Rothbard.

Think baby steps. Have to work on the rest of society gingerly. I state a voting philosophy that is already very narrowing. It would be nice if there were varieties of political views among those candidates (or should that be singular?) that respect and regard the Constitution. I will add to my reading list.

Specifics? How does God reveal himself today?

That question is assumptive that there should be a distinction pertaining to a different era (in this case, an era different to those of the "early church" or "apostolic age") so it can not simply be answered without making a fatal concession as to some sort of man made distinction.

A question for you guys: how much of the day do you spend on TOL...like do most of you live here or do you just devote several hours? I notice everyone is everywhere, usually keeping up quite well in some very complicated arguments. Does this site have a "swift undertow" as far as ever escaping back to the other important factors of life? What's the best way you've learned to keep it from quickly consuming all your time...not that it would be that bad at all...

Quincy

A question for you guys: how much of the day do you spend on TOL...like do most of you live here or do you just devote several hours?

Depends really, for me. I lost my job about a month ago so I am on more than usual now. My time is split between this, family, socializing and videogames.

I notice everyone is everywhere, usually keeping up quite well in some very complicated arguments. Does this site have a "swift undertow" as far as ever escaping back to the other important factors of life?

This website will either sharpen your mind or chase you off. One or the other. I believe everyone here seems like they have a life outside the website. You just have to hang around long enough to see enough threads about discussing normal life.

What's the best way you've learned to keep it from quickly consuming all your time...not that it would be that bad at all...

It can get addicting. Luckily for me I have a sister who is always watching out for me with this kind of thing. If I spend too much time online she knows to unhook the router :eek: .