I have exhausted posting in or on other people's threads,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you don't know what a computer is then it is obviously a huge huge lie that you have "a degree in computer science" and if you did have a degree in computer science then you would know how dangerous it is to post your full name, building you live in and any other identifying information. I pray that EVERYONE has good intentions but they do not. Anyone on this site, if they read all your posts can walk right up to your front door of where you live and ask for you by your full name - First middle and last - (I won't say it here but anyone can find it if they look) and is why IT IS DANGERIOUS. you should at the very least take an internet safety course or at the very least look up safe internet practises online. because as of now anyone can show up at your front door and ask for you by name that is why you don't give out your full name or a dress on the internet. Yes it is good to give some info so it is not completely anonymous but NEVER EVER give out person identifying or financial information online. come on Jacob you know better than that!
I have been asked for personal information before.

However, a person is free to disclose where they live rather than live in fear. How else would a person's word be substantiated? I mean, what are people hiding? Something if they know or have the love of God? It is not necessary to share financial information online. This is part of why it may be illegal for a bank to require online banking. Did you know that some people have to learn about what is safe to do online? What a farse!

Tnkrbl123!

I have been asked for personal information before.

However, a person is free to disclose where they live rather than live in fear. How else would a person's word be substantiated? I mean, what are people hiding? Something if they know or have the love of God? It is not necessary to share financial information online. This is part of why it may be illegal for a bank to require online banking. Did you know that some people have to learn about what is safe to do online? What a farse!

Jacob I will not have a stupid conversation with you and that is probably the reason people stop talking to you on here because of the things you say. But I am trying to be nice to you And help you and tell you that anyone who asks you for your personal information online you SHOULD NOT GIVE IT TO THEM! It is dangerous and you ABSOLUTELY SHOULD live in fear of giving out personal information online. Again, anyone who reads your posts on here now knows enough about you to walk right up to the front door of where you live, where you sleep at night and ask for you by your first, middle and last name! They know enough about you by what you have told online to walk right up to your bedroom door if they want and you SHOULD be afraid of that!!!!DELETE THE POSTS WITH YOUR INFORMATION FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
It is absolutely stupid, unsafe and just insane to give out your identifying in for of where you live, your full name and financial information on websites like this...absolutely INSANE! And you should be afraid because now anyone in the world can go to your bedroom door because you told people your a dress and ask for your full name and do whatever they want to you! it's something you Should be afraid of because there are a lot of dangerous psychopathic, sociopathic people in the world that don't have a conscience and that is why you HAVE TO PROTECT YOURSELF. Stop being so ridiculously naieve

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob I will not have a stupid conversation with you and that is probably the reason people stop talking to you on here because of the things you say. But I am trying to be nice to you And help you and tell you that anyone who asks you for your personal information online you SHOULD NOT GIVE IT TO THEM! It is dangerous and you ABSOLUTELY SHOULD live in fear of giving out personal information online. Again, anyone who reads your posts on here now knows enough about you to walk right up to the front door of where you live, where you sleep at night and ask for you by your first, middle and last name! They know enough about you by what you have told online to walk right up to your bedroom door if they want and you SHOULD be afraid of that!!!!DELETE THE POSTS WITH YOUR INFORMATION FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
It is absolutely stupid, unsafe and just insane to give out your identifying in for of where you live, your full name and financial information on websites like this...absolutely INSANE! And you should be afraid because now anyone in the world can go to your bedroom door because you told people your a dress and ask for your full name and do whatever they want to you! it's something you Should be afraid of because there are a lot of dangerous psychopathic, sociopathic people in the world that don't have a conscience and that is why you HAVE TO PROTECT YOURSELF. Stop being so ridiculously naieve
Exposed, yes. No one is permitted to disobey God's Law. Did you know that once something is on the Internet it cannot be deleted? Maybe this is about what is visible, or maybe that is a lie, or maybe people have been frazzled by things like what you say. Anyone victimized?

Truster

If you don't know what a computer is then it is obviously a huge huge lie that you have "a degree in computer science" and if you did have a degree in computer science then you would know how dangerous it is to post your full name, building you live in and any other identifying information. I pray that EVERYONE has good intentions but they do not. Anyone on this site, if they read all your posts can walk right up to your front door of where you live and ask for you by your full name - First middle and last - (I won't say it here but anyone can find it if they look) and is why IT IS DANGERIOUS. you should at the very least take an internet safety course or at the very least look up safe internet practises online. because as of now anyone can show up at your front door and ask for you by name that is why you don't give out your full name or a dress on the internet. Yes it is good to give some info so it is not completely anonymous but NEVER EVER give out person identifying or financial information online. come on Jacob you know better than that!

Stop trying to pass your irrational fears and hypothetical scenarios on to poor old Jabob.

Tnkrbl123!

Stop trying to pass your irrational fears and hypothetical scenarios on to poor old Jabob.

He literally gave out his full name - First middle and last - AND his full home address - so it is absolutely NOT an irrational fear! Jacob is my friend and I care for his safety and I am doing everything in my power to try to help him - and I talk with him everyday and I care for my friend.
There are dangerous people and we see it and hear about it every day in the news and there are thousands of instances we don't hear of and I would never want anything to happen to Jacob.
So as a friend it is my prerogative to try to help him understand that giving your FULL NAME AND HOME ADDRESS on the internet is DANGEROUS!

How about this... if you feel it is a completely IRRATIONAL FEAR as you just said how about right here YOU give your full name - first middle and last and your home address...because it's so irrational to be afraid of doing so why don't you just go ahead and do that then if there's nothing to fear!

Truster

He literally gave out his full name - First middle and last - AND his full home address - so it is absolutely NOT an irrational fear! Jacob is my friend and I care for his safety and I am doing everything in my power to try to help him - and I talk with him everyday and I care for my friend.
There are dangerous people and we see it and hear about it every day in the news and there are thousands of instances we don't hear of and I would never want anything to happen to Jacob.
So as a friend it is my prerogative to try to help him understand that giving your FULL NAME AND HOME ADDRESS on the internet is DANGEROUS!

How about this... if you feel it is a completely IRRATIONAL FEAR as you just said how about right here YOU give your full name - first middle and last and your home address...because it's so irrational to be afraid of doing so why don't you just go ahead and do that then if there's nothing to fear!

Stop shouting and calm down. Being critical is not synonymous with being helpful.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I do not have a home.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's very Messianic Jacob.

“Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but..."

Israel is home, but I do not believe that I have ever been there.

I was born here in the United States of America. The land of the free and the home of the brave.

An address and a home address are different, but I do not live in a house.

Truster

Israel is home, but I do not believe that I have ever been there.

I was born here in the United States of America. The land of the free and the home of the brave.

An address and a home address are different, but I do not live in a house.

You seem to have moved the goal posts from home to house.

Tnkrbl123!

Stop shouting and calm down. Being critical is not synonymous with being helpful.

lol I am not shouting my mouth is completely closed and I do not even speak out loud when I type!
Do you? is that something normal to do haha.

And you are absolutely right "being critical is not synonymous with being helpful" so it would be prudent to take your own advice and stop criticising me in the way I choose to help a friend. Take the plank out your own eye before you attempt to take Tue speck out of mine. You have never ever, not once posted to me on here in any way other than to criticise me and it's not helpful to anyone except your own ego
Jacob is my friend and I am treating him with love to help keep him safe - you would do well to reach out to people in love and friendship instead of criticism. Awesome, thanks :)

Truster

lol I am not shouting my mouth is completely closed and I do not even speak out loud when I type!
Do you? is that something normal to do haha.

And you are absolutely right "being critical is not synonymous with being helpful" so it would be prudent to take your own advice and stop criticising me in the way I choose to help a friend. Take the plank out your own eye before you attempt to take Tue speck out of mine. You have never ever, not once posted to me on here in any way other than to criticise me and it's not helpful to anyone except your own ego
Jacob is my friend and I am treating him with love to help keep him safe - you would do well to reach out to people in love and friendship instead of criticism. Awesome, thanks :)

Using cap's is well recognised as shouting adding red letters in the context you did signifies out of control. I didn't read any of your posts I just got the gist by a quick scan.