I have exhausted posting in or on other people's threads,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have exhausted posting in or on other people's threads, Squeaky, and Gurucam, not wanting me to post in their threads. Are you for God's Law? This is a Theology Forum. Can you start a thread that I can post in?

יגקב
Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

I have exhausted posting in or on other people's threads, Squeaky, and Gurucam, not wanting me to post in their threads. Are you for God's Law? This is a Theology Forum. Can you start a thread that I can post in?

יגקב
Jacob

You can post in anyone's threads that you want. those people may tell you they don't want you to post in their threads but the threads do not "belong " to them and of course you can post in their threads Jacob!
They do not own the thread, they started the thread but this is a PUBLIC forum and you can post to anyone you want! (of course within the guideline of the site) but squeaky is not the boss of you and you can post in his threads if you want and he can't do anything about it!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can post in anyone's threads that you want. those people may tell you they don't want you to post in their threads but the threads do not "belong " to them and of course you can post in their threads Jacob!
They do not own the thread, they started the thread but this is a PUBLIC forum and you can post to anyone you want! (of course within the guideline of the site) but squeaky is not the boss of you and you can post in his threads if you want and he can't do anything about it!
If I told you this

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

יגקב
Jacob
Who are you? :idunno:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

יגקב
Jacob

I said
Jacob the only reason I don't want you posting on my threads is because nothing you ever say is edifying. All you post is worthless, useless information. You claim to be a Jew I'm a Christian. Two different laws and testaments. I think you should post on a Jews thread so you can learn how to be a Jew. You said you haven't made it yet. If you haven't made it yet to being a Jew, you have no business teaching it. You should be learning it.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Jacob the only reason I don't want you posting on my threads is because nothing you ever say is edifying. All you post is worthless, useless information. You claim to be a Jew I'm a Christian. Two different laws and testaments. I think you should post on a Jews thread so you can learn how to be a Jew. You said you haven't made it yet. If you haven't made it yet to being a Jew, you have no business teaching it. You should be learning it.

most people say the same thing about you ...it is a PUBLIC forum and if you make a thread you have to accept that people will not agree with you and that some people are not in the right frame of mind at all times to be edifying...but in those cases you still need to treat them with love and RESPECT

Tnkrbl123!

Jacob M M

Jacob is it not safe to post your full name on the internet you dont know who these people are and you dont know what they are capable of ..its not safe. don't post your full name or your address or any personal information on the internet. you should delete this for your own safety

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
most people say the same thing about you ...it is a PUBLIC forum and if you make a thread you have to accept that people will not agree with you and that some people are not in the right frame of mind at all times to be edifying...but in those cases you still need to treat them with love and RESPECT

I said
I know and I have been very gentle with Jacob for months now. I know his problem, and I am just trying to stear him in the direction of the Jews. Not to teach but to learn how to be a Jew. That is what he said he wanted. But he has lots to learn. What can be wrong with that?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Incorrect

Tnkrbl123!

I said
I know and I have been very gentle with Jacob for months now. I know his problem, and I am just trying to stear him in the direction of the Jews. Not to teach but to learn how to be a Jew. That is what he said he wanted. But he has lots to learn. What can be wrong with that?

I see you attempt at times to be gentle also but it is hard I know and I often loose my patience and then go back and try again. But we have to always present the gospel of Christ Jesus even to those who don't believe it because otherwise we are pointing them to lies. Jesus is the only way, truth and life and no-one goes to the Father but through Him. And even just showing love is a way to show Jesus. It is a seed planted just a Christian showing love can be a seed that someone else waters and God makes grow. But we must show LOVE and respect in all ways because the world is watching and just acting in love can be more effective than preaching from the beginning...it depends on the person and time and place

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob is it not safe to post your full name on the internet you dont know who these people are and you dont know what they are capable of ..its not safe. don't post your full name or your address or any personal information on the internet. you should delete this for your own safety

No

I don't need to reveal my name on the Internet because I might be President someday and the President can use the Internet.

Talk to the people or person who first asked me, unless I typed my name

Tnkrbl123!

No

I don't need to reveal my name on the Internet because I might be President someday and the President can use the Internet.

Talk to the people or person who first asked me, unless I typed my name

YOU DID reveal your name. read YOUR post you told your first middle and last name and now EVERYBODY can look you up and do whatever they want with that information.
Jacob if you don't even pay attention to what you wrote or remember what you wrote 10 min previous should you even be posting at all? if you don't pay attention to or remember what you wrote last what's the point of even posting?
You have, on this site now told EVERYONE your FULL name and the city and even the building you live in.
That's NOT SAFE

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
YOU DID reveal your name. read YOUR post you told your first middle and last name and now EVERYBODY can look you up and do whatever they want with that information.
Jacob if you don't even pay attention to what you wrote or remember what you wrote 10 min previous should you even be posting at all? if you don't pay attention to or remember what you wrote last what's the point of even posting?
You have, on this site now told EVERYONE your FULL name and the city and even the building you live in.
That's NOT SAFE
It is. It is safe. Otherwise you are Anonymous. No one knows what the danger is. You can't save a life. Believe me when I say that this has been drawn out of me over the years. No identity means that you can be abused and manipulated online, even to a password or not being asked what it is, before or after a name. I am proud to live in this city. But, we are in trouble.

When someone asks you your name you might die if you do not give it to them. Other than that no one should fear sharing their name or where they live, though I do not recommend it. However, this means that something might be drawn out. What is cyber security? What is international defense? Dangerous world that we live in. Live in the real world not in your room. Go to your room it is safe there. Question, what is a computer?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect

I said
Jacob you say you want to teach the torah as a Jew. But your not a Jew yet, you have said that. Now anyone who claims to be a doctor in this country has to go to school and graduate before they are a doctor. Anyone who wants to be a teacher has to go to school and learn how to be a teacher. Or they are not a teacher. You cant teach the torah unless you are a Jew. You just mess it all up. You told me one time that you teach others by asking silling questions. That is not what a teacher is. A teacher must know all the facts on a subject or they are just blowing in the wind. You need to learn to be a Jew before you can teach or call yourself a teacher of the torah. Only when you get that diploma, can you teach. And your diploma is when you become a real Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jacob you say you want to teach the torah as a Jew. But your not a Jew yet, you have said that. Now anyone who claims to be a doctor in this country has to go to school and graduate before they are a doctor. Anyone who wants to be a teacher has to go to school and learn how to be a teacher. Or they are not a teacher. You cant teach the torah unless you are a Jew. You just mess it all up. You told me one time that you teach others by asking silling questions. That is not what a teacher is. A teacher must know all the facts on a subject or they are just blowing in the wind. You need to learn to be a Jew before you can teach or call yourself a teacher of the torah. Only when you get that diploma, can you teach. And your diploma is when you become a real Jew.

No
I am a Jew
I teach the Torah
You do not need to know everything to do so
But studying the Torah as a Jew may be sufficient to be a Rabbi or a teacher. God has gifted me as a teacher. I also know about the mind, numbers, and limits of words when making or giving expressions of or about the law. Law. To teach you need something to teach. And this is real life. But you do not need to know everything. But now for our intelligence. What does it mean to be in an intelligence? And what is a computer with a brain? Different from being in a room. But maybe a chip.

Tnkrbl123!

It is. It is safe. Otherwise you are Anonymous. No one knows what the danger is. You can't save a life. Believe me when I say that this has been drawn out of me over the years. No identity means that you can be abused and manipulated online, even to a password or not being asked what it is, before or after a name. I am proud to live in this city. But, we are in trouble.

When someone asks you your name you might die if you do not give it to them. Other than that no one should fear sharing their name or where they live, though I do not recommend it. However, this means that something might be drawn out. What is cyber security? What is international defense? Dangerous world that we live in. Live in the real world not in your room. Go to your room it is safe there. Question, what is a computer?

If you don't know what a computer is then it is obviously a huge huge lie that you have "a degree in computer science" and if you did have a degree in computer science then you would know how dangerous it is to post your full name, building you live in and any other identifying information. I pray that EVERYONE has good intentions but they do not. Anyone on this site, if they read all your posts can walk right up to your front door of where you live and ask for you by your full name - First middle and last - (I won't say it here but anyone can find it if they look) and is why IT IS DANGERIOUS. you should at the very least take an internet safety course or at the very least look up safe internet practises online. because as of now anyone can show up at your front door and ask for you by name that is why you don't give out your full name or a dress on the internet. Yes it is good to give some info so it is not completely anonymous but NEVER EVER give out person identifying or financial information online. come on Jacob you know better than that!