I have a new theory of evolution I'd like to share with the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendatucker

I like being questioned, don't take my absence the wrong way, only please understand that this work: THE SECRET DOCTRINE and associated books has been in existence since the 1800s. H.P.B. said someone would come and clarify what she taught in the last quarter of the next century (1900s) and I, like many theosophists, were politely waiting to have the clarification.

I did not in any way expect that the burden would fall on me. Now, I spend every day writing online to inform people about what EXISTS in the book. If you don't want to know what is in the literary works of humanity, you don't have to be impressed, but many people want to know what has been accomplished in the way of intellectual and spiritual insight.

I find the teachings in the Bible to be especially supported by this new view of evolution. I find Jesus Christ to teach openly and frequently about a "kingdom" within us. I also find little emphasis on this teaching to date, however it is a very difficult cyclical concept involving evolution of the human race and our nomenclature is not currently fit to discuss the concepts easily.

Many people do not think of the human as existing through the early three races since at that time, the human would have been making its way through the animal kingdom and ascending the animals. However, if that is the story told by the book, we should make it our business to know how it came into existence, was accompanied by a slight degree of prophecy, and which prophecy was dutifully fulfilled.

Likewise most people do not consider evolving animals (as well as other early kingdoms of nature) to have been ascended off the earth. They look around them and see many life forms which are thriving and splendid examples of nature's work. My view from reading and study is that the angelic kingdoms exist in these forms and that is why we see them in their full range. Technically, our earlier kingdoms (as are we) are only half way through their progress of evolution from one kingdom to the next.

The angelic kingdoms travel with each of the evolving kingdoms, but act in slightly different manners. The angels progress by obedience and enjoy the reverse arc to evolution, which we call involution. The angels come to earth when our evolving kingdom comes to earth and the angels that belong to the animals (which ascend as we descend) ascend with them and descend with them to make their environment. So as we pass by each evolving kingdom on our ascent and descent, we may actually trade some of the angels who would benefit by and enjoy the denser more material existence of the lower kingdom.

The story of Adam's creation is also significant in this view of evolution since we are told that after each race, a prototype of sorts is buried in the earth, for the purpose of holding the evolutionary gains made by that race and then when it is time for the race to be re-enlivened on earth, it is drawn from its burial place (the dust of the earth) and adapted (breathed into) so that it may exist in the new conditions of earth. During the 3rd round, we are told life was on earth which was mostly covered with water and our forms would have been such that allowed us to live in that type of environment. This being a 4th round, we need to be adapted for the purpose of living on solid ground (out of the water) and changing the form so that it can breath seems essential to me.

After Adam was created, (the beginning of the 5th race on earth's 4th round), the 4th race continued to exist and only slowly declined in numbers until it went extinct and the 5th race assumed the position of sole human race that it holds now. We are told that there are 7 Adams, one for each race and I try to imagine at some point in the distant future, perhaps 400,000 years, how an Adam will again be located and we shall have the beginning of the 6th race. But until then, we operate with subraces of our choice and struggle to "tie ourselves" to the girasas kingdom in efforts to produce the best life possible on earth. This kingdom (a new discovery for our world) although told to us by Jesus is the reason we love, are charitable, and offers us every advanced degree of compassion and godliness that many people thought themselves to be capable of.

It is a difficult conversion into thinking that we are only temporarily "visited" by the girasas kingdom and that in 16 million years we may be ascended off the earth prior to a reassignment of our descent into form through animals, with repetition of this cycle occurring over and over.

We are told that only 7 kingdoms are confined to our earth chain in this manner, which means that the girasas have gone beyond the need to make these rounds (a type of nursery setting for the lower kingdoms) and that their assistance in our ascension occurs in such a way that they are not required to live within a form such as we are familiar with, but can break the bond that ties us to matter and continue to live in a celestial (unknown by me) manner.

There are many things I do not know about this kingdom and if they live in us there is a huge gap between their abilities and our own. I am just thankful that I found them and that there is great opportunity to make use of them in life. I want to provide the purest vehicles possible for them and while the need is great for them to enter bodies in a way that will help prevent crime and wrongdoing, I would imagine that they much prefer the top echelons of government, trade, sciences, and the arts for the purifying conditions.

Tony Funderburk

When a theory contains numbers too vast for even multiple generations to grasp, or unseen entities who can only be heard by certain "listeners", or a total lack of empirical evidence...it's a very shaky theory at best.

And a useless wandering in the fog leading many to fall off the edge of cliffs at worst...

Sorry, you're on a serious (and dead end) rabbit trail.

Tony

Flipper

When a theory contains numbers too vast for even multiple generations to grasp, or unseen entities who can only be heard by certain "listeners", or a total lack of empirical evidence...it's a very shaky theory at best.

You are so right, particularly on the latter two points. I couldn't agree more.

Tony Funderburk

But the theory contains a method for further investigation and corroboration of the ideas.

Lots of theories do.
Methods, in and of themselves, don't make theories plausible.
Test it against real life.

How many lives have been changed into joyous ones with this philosophy?

When you move around this forum, you'll find the people most filled with joy, humor, love, and life are the followers of Jesus.

It's isn't a mere coincidence. The one true, living, personal, relational, good, and loving God changes lives. Not merely from an outward perspective, but from emotionally strengthening one, too.

Think about earthly mothers and fathers. When a child knows he/she can depend on mom and/or dad, it's totally comforting. If doubt enters in, the child drifts with no foundational mooring.

How much more true that is when it comes to our Creator. I want to know...in fact...have to know I can depend on Him to be who He says He is. And I'm willing to admit that if my faith is misplaced in a false god, I'm a fool.

But the evidence is far too strong for me to put my faith in anything else besides the God of the Bible, His son Jesus (who died for my sins), and the Holy Spirit who is my daily comforter.

OK...sermon finished...
Tony :up:

brendatucker

It doesn't sound as if you engage others much with the evolution debate going on. I'm doing this as an offering of further "knowledge" for use in presenting the world with people having differing views.

When we look into the past, we may see a record of animals (and humans). When we look into the future, can we see a Kingdom of God (and humans)? Under this arrangement of descent into form and ascent out of form, we have both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.