I am disgusted!

ShadowMaid

Mr. 5020 said:
I didn't reply because I didn't understand your question.

You talked about ways that are beneficial. Well, is it only ways that are beneficial to Terri? This isn't just about Terri anymore. We're trying to show everyone the truth. Unless the cops get it shoved in their face, they're not going to realize the Nazi's they've become. Why don't we just stop that and let them go on thinking it's alright to kill her?

Does that make sense for you?

Mr. 5020

ShadowMaid said:
You talked about ways that are beneficial. Well, is it only ways that are beneficial to Terri? This isn't just about Terri anymore. We're trying to show everyone the truth. Unless the cops get it shoved in their face, they're not going to realize the Nazi's they've become. Why don't we just stop that and let them go on thinking it's alright to kill her?

Does that make sense for you?
The cops may very well agree with you and me. They are doing their job. Just like the doctors and nurses did when they removed the feeding tube. Do you know for a fact that those police officers want Terri to die. I know that my uncles (all of which are police officers) have had to do tons of things they did not feel was right, but it was their job.

JoyfulRook

Mr. 5020 said:
The cops may very well agree with you and me. They are doing their job. Just like the doctors and nurses did when they removed the feeding tube. Do you know for a fact that those police officers want Terri to die. I know that my uncles (all of which are police officers) have had to do tons of things they did not feel was right, but it was their job.
They might try reasessing their jobs.

Mr. 5020

Dread Helm said:
They might try reasessing their jobs.
Ok, so who would do their jobs. I would have to say the every police officer I've talked to (and there are many) on the local force here, object to one thing they have to do every day. So, perhaps they should all quit, right?

Mr. 5020

Nineveh said:
"They are doing their job."

That sounds a lot like, "I was just following orders"...
Keep in mind, the police officers didn't remove the feeding tube, nor are they pointing their guns at Terri. They are simply enforcing the law that someone else made.

JoyfulRook

Mr. 5020 said:
Keep in mind, the police officers didn't remove the feeding tube, nor are they pointing their guns at Terri. They are simply enforcing the law that someone else made.
Just like all the Nazis who were "just following orders". They were equally responsible.

JoyfulRook

Mr. 5020 said:
Those Nazis were pulling the triggers. These are not.
Not all of them. While their comrades murdered the women and infants upstars, the Nazis guarding the door didn't do a thing. Compare that to: While the Doctors inside starved Terri, the Policemen outside didn't do a thing. In fact they are going so far as to prevent others from doing a thing either.
As I said. They should think about the worthyness of their carreers.

Mr. 5020

Dread Helm said:
Not all of them. While their comrades murdered the women and infants upstars, the Nazis guarding the door didn't do a thing. Compare that to: While the Doctors inside starved Terri, the Policemen outside didn't do a thing. In fact they are going so far as to prevent others from doing a thing either.
As I said. They should think about the worthyness of their carreers.
Like I said, when they all quit, who will do their jobs?

Mr. 5020

Dread Helm said:
If you had lived in the 1940's you might have said::

Maybe they should stop abetting murderers.
You're being an idiot. Comparing these police officers to the Nazi's is stupid and, as Zakath said, "intellectually lazy." Police officers do more than guard that hospice. Remember the praise we were giving them when they stormed into the WTC?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 wrote:
They are doing their job.
You're being an idiot.
You don't see the parallel between Nazi guards actively protecting murderers "just doing their job" and the police actively protecting a murder "just doing their job"? You've got to be as dense as a hunk of granite!

BTW, when the police went into the WTC, where they trying to stop people from stopping a murder? or where they saving people that were being murdered?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yorzhik said:
You've got to be as dense as a hunk of granite!

:crackup:

JoyfulRook

Mr. 5020 said:
You're being an idiot.
I'm being an idiot by saying that these police officers are abetting and defending the muder of an innocent human? Some logic.

Comparing these police officers to the Nazi's is stupid
They're doing just about the same thing.
As Zakath said, "intellectually lazy."
Oh great now he's getting quotes from Zakath... :doh:
Thus Sayeth the Lord Zakath...
But wait you didn't say that :rolleyes:
Remember the praise we were giving them when they stormed into the WTC?
But you would say "they were just doing what they were supposed to do".

"Let the Clone Army be initialized...."

Mr. 5020

Dread Helm said:
But you would say "they were just doing what they were supposed to do".
Do you believe that every single NYPD officer wanted to run into that burning building?

Last edited:

Mr. 5020

Yorzhik said:
You don't see the parallel between Nazi guards actively protecting murderers "just doing their job" and the police actively protecting a murder "just doing their job"?
Who is the murderer they are protecting? The government and the family have BOTH asked the police to stop people from coming inside.
Yorzhik said:
You've got to be as dense as a hunk of granite!
:chuckle:
Yorzhik said:
BTW, when the police went into the WTC, where they trying to stop people from stopping a murder? or where they saving people that were being murdered?
They were trying to save people who were being murdered.