Hypothetical Invasion

Sozo

BillyBob said:
What if the inhabitants of Justiceria were Muslim and not Christian?

What if they succeed in ending abortion but set up an Islamic theocracy?

Or worse, what if they are Catholic? :shocked:

I tried to establish this in my first post on this thread.

Again, let's forget about being invaded to stop abortion. Let's pull our troops out of Iraq, and go to war against those in this country who oppose the Iraq war, support abortion, support civil unions between perverts, and all of the other liberal commie agendas. Then with the full support of true Ameicans, we can kick out the UN, clean up the rest of the commies, destroy the Islamic plans of agression, and dig for oil in Alaska.

Sozo

kmoney said:
How do you define terrorism? You fight armies in wars, not civilians.

What are the babies using to fight the terrorists who come at them with knives?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Sozo said:
I tried to establish this in my first post on this thread.

Again, let's forget about being invaded to stop abortion, pull our troops out of Iraq, and go to war against those in this country who oppose the Iraq war, support abortion, support civil unions between perverts, and all of the other liberal commie agendas. Then with the full support of true Ameicans, we can kick out the UN, clean up the rest of the commies, destroy the Islamic plans of agression, and dig for oil in Alaska.

I like your idea in general, but there is a law which prevents the use of the military against US Citizens. Posse Comitatus

Besides, I don't want to pull our troops out of Iraq.

Sozo

BillyBob said:
I like your idea in general, but there is a law which prevents the use of the military against US Citizens. Posse Comitatus

Is there a law to revoke someone's citizenship for betraying America?

If so, we do that first, and then we kill 'em!

Sozo

BillyBob said:

Besides, I don't want to pull our troops out of Iraq.
There are more evil people in this country, then Iraq will ever see. We can always go back (and should) once we clean up our own backyard.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Sozo said:
There are more evil people in this country, then Iraq will ever see. We can always go back (and should) once we clean up our own backyard.

Can we start with California?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
I doubt that the babies care how you define them.

Terrorists don't get paid?
If another country came in here and bombed abortion clinics it would be terrorism, plain and simple. It's the same thing the Islamic terrorists did, just a different target. You would support it because you hate the target. I hate the target too, but I don't believe the way to stop abortions is to have another country, or our country for that matter, to come in here and bomb the clinics and kill the abortionists....

Sozo

kmoney said:
If another country came in here and bombed abortion clinics it would be terrorism, plain and simple.

No, it would be against our laws. If it was not against the law, I would have no problem with abortion clinics being bombed.

Conversation overheard in Germany in 1943

I don't believe the way to stop concentration camps is to have another country, or our country for that matter, to come in here and bomb the camps and kill the SS....

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
No, it would be against our laws. If it was not against the law, I would have no problem with abortion clinics being bombed.
You still haven't told me what you think terrorism is....

Conversation overheard in Germany in 1943
Terrorist tactics were used in WWII also.

Sozo

kmoney said:
You still haven't told me what you think terrorism is....

Dictionary term...

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Sounds like Bush is a terrorist. I only wish he could focus his attention on this country.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Dictionary term...

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Sounds like Bush is a terrorist. I only wish he could focus his attention on this country.
What makes terrorism terrorism is who the violence is against. Is Bush targeting civilians? If he is than yeah, that would be a terrorist tactic.

also, back to WWII, I don't think the concentration camps were ever actually bombed. The Nazis closed down some on their own, for whatever reason, leaving Auschwitz to be the only one left and I don't think the Allies ever bombed that either....

Sozo

kmoney said:
What makes terrorism terrorism is who the violence is against. Is Bush targeting civilians? If he is than yeah, that would be a terrorist tactic.

Uh? Civilians?

Sozo

kmoney said:
Those who aren't in the military. Non-combatants...

So as long as someone does not join the military, they have free reign to commit evil atrocities without being opposed? And if you do try and stop them with force, it's a terrorist act?