Hypocrisy of the Republican Party

Alate_One

i don't see anything in your article to suggest he broke the law :idunno:
Insider trading?

He took money from a company, bought stock in the company and then introduced a bill to aid the company. Are you one of those people that doesn't believe in conflicts of interest when it's a Republican?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
again, your article doesn't mention anything about that

i even hit ctrl f and typed "insider"

nothing :idunno:

ok doser

so there's gonna be an investigation to see if he violated insider trading rules

sounds fair to me :idunno:

ok doser

You do understand that dictionary definitions are not always correct no? Even law dictionaries.

black's law is the gold standard for legal dictionaries

just like the oed is the gold standard for dictionaries of the english language

merriam webster's pretty well regarded too

and all three of them have two definitions for felon - one for a person who has committed a felony and a different one for someone who has been convicted of committing a felony

just like the kid who stole my bike when I was in fourth grade - he's a thief, regardless of whether he's ever caught and convicted

ala teoni said:
We assume innocence until proven guilty.

so cops are out there arresting innocent people?

ok doser

these guys were never convicted

hijackers-group.png

are they innocent?

how about these guys?

HitlerStalinMao.jpg

or this:

The Boston Marathon bombing was a terrorist pressure cooker bombing, followed by subsequent related shootings, that occurred when two pressure cooker bombs exploded during the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013. The bombs exploded about 12 seconds and 210 yards (190 m) apart at 2:49 p.m. EDT, near the marathon's finish line on Boylston Street. The explosion killed 3 civilians and injured an estimated 264 others.[2][5][10]

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) took over the investigation and, on April 18, released photographs and a surveillance video of two suspects.[11][12][13] The suspects were identified later that day as Chechen brothers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Shortly after the FBI released identifying images publicly, the suspects killed an MIT policeman, carjacked a civilian SUV, and initiated an exchange of gunfire with the police in nearby Watertown. During the firefight, a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Police officer was injured but survived with severe blood loss. A Boston Police Department officer was also injured and died from his wounds nearly a year later. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was shot several times in the firefight and his brother subsequently ran him over with the stolen SUV in his escape. Tamerlan died shortly after arriving at Boston's Beth Israel Hospital.

tamerlan was never convicted - is wiki amiss in the language they use?

ok doser

this is what you're missing:

wiki:
...presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial...

i'm not a criminal trial

i'm an individual private citizen

if i can be persuaded that hillary has violated the law, then I am justified in calling her a criminal

Alate_One

This may be a different scenario but I read that the shares weren't purchased by Price himself but by a broker. This was a private purchase so maybe it's different from what I read about. :idunno:
That was a new description that was added in his testimony today I believe.