Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean, you have no example of a believer (in Jesus) who was able to be indwelt by the devil other than your false claim that Judas was a believer.

The jews believe in God the Father, but they deny Christ, they are not saved. You NOW claim Judas believed in the Father, but not Christ, yet say he was a believer.

Even a simple cursory glace at the scriptures shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

You can not grasp the truth of it.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can not grasp the truth of it.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Gros and glorydaz--

2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

LA

Too bad you're not as smart as you think you aren't?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Actually, it's better if you just quote Scripture, minus your inane
comments, predictions, and angry diatribes! So, from now on, just
quote Scripture and everyone will be happy!

everready

Jesus made it abundantly clear that Judas was never a believer, oh i know how people have been under the impression that he was because he was one of the twelve but Jesus called him a devil..

everready

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus made it abundantly clear that Judas was never a believer, oh i know how people have been under the impression that he was because he was one of the twelve but Jesus called him a devil..

everready

I like what you just said! What church, or denomination are you/have
you been affiliated with?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post

Bahahahaha...

You are talking about yourself here.

You are hilarious.

Right Divider

Body part
Many of the believers who were baptized by John were the same who called for the crucifixion of Christ, (and you and glorydaz are the same as they, as GM is) who were told by Peter---

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

2 Peter chapter 2 speaks specifically to people like you.

I suggest you all read it.

LA
So now you try to get us to believe that water baptism is the same thing as FAITH? You are SO confused.

My faith is in the LORD, not some activity that I perform.

Right Divider

Body part
Okay, so what then is the issue with doing as He commanded?
Not a single thing and I NEVER said that there was. This is a classic with folks like yourself. You will NOT receive salvation as a REWARD.... it must be accepted as a GIFT. God does NOT OWE anyone anything.

IMJerusha

Sorry, I misspelled it. You might try using a name that most of us are more familiar with instead of proudly displaying your "Jewishness".

Also, I'm still wondering why you display that Satanic symbol in your signature.

RD, it's not the first time you have misspelled His Name in communication with me. I'm Messianic so I use the Hebrew. You can get over it. The Shield of David has six points. A pentagram which is used to represent evil and things of HaSatan has five points. If you do not know and understand that difference, you are in serious danger.

IMJerusha

You're an even bigger fool than I thought. You don't even know the RISEN LORD revealed something to Paul, do you?
Yeah, the Gospel of God. Paul didn't teach anything that Yeshua didn't teach.

To the lost sheep of Israel, fool.

You mean like Peter and Paul and all the disciples whose writings He inspired as well as the Tanakh (Old Testament) which we have been counseled to look to for wisdom and guidance? "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
What Scripture do you think Paul was referring to?

This from the wanna be who doesn't even know what the Gospel is.

You bet I wanna be...right where Yeshua is and so I will do as He commanded.
More words of Yeshua: "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." Matthew 5:22
More proof that you can be and are tempted away from Yeshua.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
holy cow! :noway:

my thread is on the verge of achieving mega-relevance! :banana:

somebody text town and let him know! :banana::banana:

glorydaz

RD, it's not the first time you have misspelled His Name in communication with me. I'm Messianic so I use the Hebrew. You can get over it. The Shield of David has six points. A pentagram which is used to represent evil and things of HaSatan has five points. If you do not know and understand that difference, you are in serious danger.

You pretentious little pin-headed pharisee. This only proves you are counted among the hypocrites. Get saved :loser:

Did you know that if you could go back to the time of the twelve apostles, if you walked up to Peter and said, "Please, take me to see Jesus Christ", Peter would get a puzzled look on his face and say the equivalent of, "Who, or what is that?" Did you know that no one who followed Jesus was capable of accurately pronouncing in English the name "Jesus"? The truth is, if you could go back in time, Peter would probably say something more like, "Come, let me introduce you to Y'shua the Messiah."

When the angel Gabriel came to Mary and told her she was going to have a son and what the child's name was to be, (Luke 1:31) the sound of the name that Mary heard come from Gabriel's lips was very close to, if not exactly... "Yahushua" pronounced Yah-hoo-shoo'-ah. In modern Hebrew script, "Yahushua" looks like and is read from right to left. This name is the blending of two Hebrew words. The first part, "Yah-hu", is part of God's name that is sometimes used at the beginning or end of a Hebrew name. The second part of the Messiah's name, "shua", is the Hebrew word for deliverance meaning, "saves". The name "Yahushua" literally means God-saves. The name Yahushua was then shortened for everyday use the same way a name like Barbara is often shortened to Barb (see the name parable), and the four syllable name Yahushua was shortened to three syllables, Yahshua. And in every day usage of the name, it came out even shorter and sounded like Y'shua.

Today, to make Y'shua more English user-friendly, some Messianics have replaced the apostrophe with the letter "e" as a least pronounced vowel in the English language, rendering it as Yeshua. This version of the Messiah's name is one that I used for some time as well. But because the "e" is almost always over-pronounced, sounding like one is beginning to say the word "yes", and the emphasis wrongly placed on the second syllable, I now prefer to use the more correctly pronounced spelling of Yahshua. It is pronounced like "Joshua" with a "y". The emphasis should remain with God's name in the first syllable.

http://www.judaismvschristianity.com/how_the_name.htm

glorydaz

Not a single thing and I NEVER said that there was. This is a classic with folks like yourself. You will NOT receive salvation as a REWARD.... it must be accepted as a GIFT. God does NOT OWE anyone anything.

Exactly. They think salvation is a PRIZE they receive for their good behaviour. IMJ has preached ad nauseam on that very subject. Yet, she claims she doesn't believe in works salvation. Such is the way of all hypocrites. It's known as the preaching of the crock instead of preaching of the Cross.

IMJerusha

How about why she gives the devil such honor when she speaks of him? It does explain why she is such a big accuser of the brethren....

I do most certainly acknowledge his existence. It would be dangerous not to considering his intent and schemes. What I do not do is give him any honor but use all that which God, Yeshua and the Ruach have provided in the way of armor against him.

glorydaz

Yeah, the Gospel of God. Paul didn't teach anything that Yeshua didn't teach.

You mean like Peter and Paul and all the disciples whose writings He inspired as well as the Tanakh (Old Testament) which we have been counseled to look to for wisdom and guidance? "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
What Scripture do you think Paul was referring to?

You bet I wanna be...right where Yeshua is and so I will do as He commanded.
More words of Yeshua: "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." Matthew 5:22
More proof that you can be and are tempted away from Yeshua.

You still don't get it, do you? Our Lord Jesus Christ preached the Law while He walked among us. According to the Law, we must be perfect as our Father in Heaven is perfect. Most normal people, when they hear they can't even call someone a "fool" without being in danger of hellfire will stop and say, "Oh Lord, have mercy on me" because they know full well they are going to screw up. This is exactly what the Law was meant to do.....that the whole world will see themselves as guilty before their Holy God.

But not you little holier than thou, wanna be, pride filled, strutting hypocrites. Oh, no. You never humble yourselves enough to be lifted up. You're too busy lifting yourselves up, and you don't even see that you're a lowly worm crawling upon the ground....just like your father the devil. Get saved :loser:

IMJerusha

Stop lying about me, you child of satan. You've talked so long you've convinced me you spring from his seed. Yep.

The thing is that Yeshua's Words have testified against you, not mine.

Give them enough rope and they always hang themselves. According to the wolves, the Lord is a revolving door and cannot keep those who come to Him for His mercy and grace. According to the wolves, Judas was a true believer. Case closed on your coffin lid full of dead men's bones, you pretentious wanna be. :chuckle:

Yeshua is our Lord. He is no wolf. John 15:1-16:1, Matthew 7:21, Revelation 14:12, Revelation 22:14. We can rely on His Word. Why do you persist in relying on man's doctrinal interpretation of His Word? That's not gonna get it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.