ECT HOW WERE THOSE FROM ADAM TO ABRAHAM SAVED ??

DAN P

Dan,

Not being up on all the latest trends in theology, I do not know what 1p 1p or 2p 2p is about.

I do not know where the infants previous to this age of grace had, but in I Corinthians 7:14 we learn that children too young to make those decisions to believe God are made holy by the believing parents. The new birth is that big, that powerful.

We must remember that God is the Father only of the children that He fathered. I Peter 1:23 those who believe are born again of incorruptible seed by the word of God that lives and abides forever.

The wonderful thing about receiving the gift of salvation/eternal life is that we can know without doubt that we have it. I John 5:23

But for those who do not choose to do Romans 10:9, God judges rightly according to their works. Romans 2:6-7

Those who believe are not judged by our works, but by the works of Jesus Christ, that is why we are assured we have the gift of eternal life and shall never lose it.

Maybe that helps a bit

Hi and I am coming to the conclusion that there is no answer and God will judge , right !!

dan p

DAN P

Dan,

Not being up on all the latest trends in theology, I do not know what 1p 1p or 2p 2p is about.

I do not know where the infants previous to this age of grace had, but in I Corinthians 7:14 we learn that children too young to make those decisions to believe God are made holy by the believing parents. The new birth is that big, that powerful.

We must remember that God is the Father only of the children that He fathered. I Peter 1:23 those who believe are born again of incorruptible seed by the word of God that lives and abides forever.

The wonderful thing about receiving the gift of salvation/eternal life is that we can know without doubt that we have it. I John 5:23

But for those who do not choose to do Romans 10:9, God judges rightly according to their works. Romans 2:6-7

Those who believe are not judged by our works, but by the works of Jesus Christ, that is why we are assured we have the gift of eternal life and shall never lose it.

Maybe that helps a bit

Hi and I am coming to the conclusion that there is no answer and God will judge , right !!

When reading Rom 5:14 we have to NOTICE that no one else could sin like Adam as his children were not TEMPTED like Eve and eat of the fruit as Adam did !!

Another point is this , and this is the LAST TIME FREEWILL WAS EXERCISED !!

dan p

Wick Stick

Hi to all , and since some say there is only one GOSPEL , the so-called 1P 1P GOSPEL how were INFANTS and ADULTS saved from Adam to ABRAHAM saved and go to HEAVEN ??

dan p
Is it time for another round of "how many bad preconceptions underlie this question?" already?!?

12jtartar

Hi to all , and since some say there is only one GOSPEL , the so-called 1P 1P GOSPEL how were INFANTS and ADULTS saved from Adam to ABRAHAM saved and go to HEAVEN ??

dan p

Dan P,
First, let's remember what God told Adam when He created him. God told Adam to be fruitful and fill the earth and have in subjection the animals, birds, birds and even the fish. That would take a long time!! Then God told Adam about a tree in the middle of the garden of Eden, that he was not to eat from. For in the day that he ate from that tree, he would surely die, Genesis 2:15-17. Notice, there was only one way Adam could die, that was to disobey God. How then could Adam or any of the people back then get to heaven??? Surely not by disobeying God's commands. After Adam and Eve disobeyed God, notice what He said to them, Genesis 3:16-19. So dispute what many say, mankind was never promised heaven, for the heavens belong to God, but the earth He has given to men, Psalms 115:16, Isaiah 45:18, Psalms 37:29, Proverbs 2:21,22. Since it was God's original purpose for mankind to live on earth, why do so many think they are going to Heaven???
The people in very early times really had no hope, of life, even of a resurrection back to earth. That is the reason for God to give mankind the Mosaic Law Covenant. This gave men the opportunity to please God, and by obeying the Laws The Jews, who became His Chosen People, could remain in good standing with God, and receive His blessings.
As the Bible tells us, the Mosaic Law was a Shadow, that would lead to the Christ, who would give his life for all mankind that would obey God's laws, Hebrews 10:1-18. Jesus, by giving his perfect body as a Ransom Sacrifice, he replaced the animal sacrifices with his own blood, making all that believed in him Perfect Perpetually.
Jesus is the one who gave the people living before Abraham the chance to be resurrected.
Jesus himself said the No One has gone to heaven, and no one will until Jesus comes to earth again.
At Jesus return to earth, he will resurrect a small group that lived at the time that he lived on earth and a few that lived on earth before he comes again, and also the will take some instantly from earth and they will all be made spirit creatures, the Bible says, New Creations, 2Corinthians 5:16,17, Galatians 6:15. They will become the Israel of God, and become Kings and Priests in heaven, The New Heaven, ruling over all the ones resurrected back to earth, and the ones on earth who live through The Great Tribulation, into the New Earth, Revelation 20:4-7, 7:14, 21: 1-5. Agape!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk