ECT HOW WERE THOSE FROM ADAM TO ABRAHAM SAVED ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and since some say there is only one GOSPEL , the so-called 1P 1P GOSPEL how were INFANTS and ADULTS saved from Adam to ABRAHAM saved and go to HEAVEN ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
how were INFANTS and ADULTS saved from Adam to ABRAHAM saved and go to HEAVEN ??

No one has ever earned salvation, it is a gift. It has always been a gift.

Yesterday salvation was a gift, today salvation is a gift, tomorrow salvation will be a gift.

Paul said salvation is a gift.

DAN P

No one has ever earned salvation, it is a gift. It has always been a gift.

Yesterday salvation was a gift, today salvation is a gift, tomorrow salvation will be a gift.

Paul said salvation is a gift.

Hi and when read Eph 1:10 " The all things " in Christ , both things in the Heavens , and things upon the earth will be in God's control !!

Also , Col 1:20 mentions the same as Eph 1:10 !!

But in Phil 2:10 mentions those those in heaven , those on earth AND ALL THOSE U NDER THE EARTH !!

These must be those from Adam ---- Moses in Rom 5:14 and Christ is a PATTERN OF THE COMING ONE !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and when read Eph 1:10 " The all things " in Christ , both things in the Heavens , and things upon the earth will be in God's control !!

Also , Col 1:20 mentions the same as Eph 1:10 !!

But in Phil 2:10 mentions those those in heaven , those on earth AND ALL THOSE U NDER THE EARTH !!

These must be those from Adam ---- Moses in Rom 5:14 and Christ is a PATTERN OF THE COMING ONE !!

Post 1 was about salvation and now you are talking about reconciliation.

Which issue is your topic?

DAN P

Post 1 was about salvation and now you are talking about reconciliation.

Which issue is your topic?

Hi and I and talking about salvation of Adults and Infants !!

So where do INFANTS go when they die ?

In 1 Cor 7:14 , children are SET APART but from Adam to MOSES , where do children go when they die !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi to all , and since some say there is only one GOSPEL , the so-called 1P 1P GOSPEL how were INFANTS and ADULTS saved from Adam to ABRAHAM saved and go to HEAVEN ??

dan p

Hi Dan,

I believe infants are innocents and go to be with the Lord, and the rest are judged according to how they followed their conscience. Romans 2:14-15. Acts 17:30

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and where is that found in the bible ??

"For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." (Ephesians 5:31-32)

Do you understand in what way a man and woman become one flesh?

"For the two, He says, shall become one flesh." (1 Corinthians 6:16)

oatmeal

Hi and I meant from Adam TO Abraham !!

dan p

I know, since Abraham believed, why should I not believe that those who believed God were not also saved because of their believing?

Did Noah believe God? Was Noah and his family saved? And not only from the flood.

DAN P

I know, since Abraham believed, why should I not believe that those who believed God were not also saved because of their believing?

Did Noah believe God? Was Noah and his family saved? And not only from the flood.

Hi and I was asked by my grandson , where do infants go , since they never had NO opportunity to believe or sin , where are they now ??

So where are those infants from Adam to Moses , heaven or Hell , that is what I am getting at ?

Do you have a verse , since many here believe in a 1P 1P salvation !!

Where are those PENTECOSTALS when you need one ?

dan p

DAN P

They go to the second resurrection like the vast majority of mankind.

Infants do not become the bride of Christ.

Hi and why not answer the question ?

I see one group from Adam TO Moses !!

I see another group from Moses TO Acts 28:28 , but there is a NEAR group called the LITTLE FLOCK !!

I see another group CALLED the MYSTERY or the B O C !!

Then I see the FAR VIEW in Matt 24 , called Israel !!

Then the dispensation of FULNESS of TIME !!

That is why there are 4 Gospels in the bible , The Circumcision , the Un-circumcision , the gospel preached to Abram is Gal 3:8 and the Everlasting Gospel of Rev 14:6 !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and I was asked by my grandson , where do infants go , since they never had NO opportunity to believe or sin , where are they now ??

So where are those infants from Adam to Moses , heaven or Hell , that is what I am getting at ?

dan p

Mark 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

DAN P

Mark 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Hi glorydaz , and I am addressing BABIES , that are STILL BORN or those that die VERY YOUNG !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi glorydaz , and I am addressing BABIES , that are STILL BORN or those that die VERY YOUNG !!

dan p

Too young to choose evil over the good. There is a principle we see throughout the word of God. The innocent are counted with the righteous.

Exodus 23:7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.​

DAN P

Too young to choose evil over the good. There is a principle we see throughout the word of God. The innocent are counted with the righteous.

Exodus 23:7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.​

Hi and you have a good verse for those under the Law and 1 Cot 7:14 for those born under the MYSTERY !!

Another good verse is Rom 5:14 , that I believe speaks to those AFTER Adam !!

Thanks for your input !!

I have not found it yet , but I believe that those after , DID WHAT WAS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN SIGHT or EYES !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and you have a good verse for those under the Law and 1 Cot 7:14 for those born under the MYSTERY !!

Another good verse is Rom 5:14 , that I believe speaks to those AFTER Adam !!

Thanks for your input !!

I have not found it yet , but I believe that those after , DID WHAT WAS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN SIGHT or EYES !!

dan p

Proverbs 30 or Isaiah 5?

oatmeal

dan p

Dan,

Not being up on all the latest trends in theology, I do not know what 1p 1p or 2p 2p is about.

I do not know where the infants previous to this age of grace had, but in I Corinthians 7:14 we learn that children too young to make those decisions to believe God are made holy by the believing parents. The new birth is that big, that powerful.

We must remember that God is the Father only of the children that He fathered. I Peter 1:23 those who believe are born again of incorruptible seed by the word of God that lives and abides forever.

The wonderful thing about receiving the gift of salvation/eternal life is that we can know without doubt that we have it. I John 5:23

But for those who do not choose to do Romans 10:9, God judges rightly according to their works. Romans 2:6-7

Those who believe are not judged by our works, but by the works of Jesus Christ, that is why we are assured we have the gift of eternal life and shall never lose it.

Maybe that helps a bit