How to tell if you're a Marxist

Arthur Brain

Well, why don't you have the 'GUTS' (You are a man, I assume?) to bring Sherman into this, right now? Otherwise, I must assume you are a COWARD. A British Coward, at that.

It's TH's call, I'm not gonna act on his behalf so have some patience and see what he has to say.

He won't agree to that. He is without honor.

Like you're in any position to criticize TH or talk about "honor".

:plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I await THs agreement to this situation. Again, he MUST agree to leave TOL for good and never return if he's found by Sherman, to be the 'LIAR.' And, he must agree to this term BEFORE she makes her final decision.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's TH's call, I'm not gonna act on his behalf so have some patience and see what he has to say.

Like you're in any position to criticize TH or talk about "honor".

:plain:

That makes YOU a coward, then. You're the one that has been perpetuating this accusation against Old GM. Now, you are exposing yourself to being the coward that you are. Care to get in on my deal with TH? If TH is found to be the 'true liar' will you agree to leave TOL, for good and never return?

Arthur Brain

That makes YOU a coward, then.

Um, no it doesn't. The challenge that TH gave was between you and him and if you weren't so petty as to have him on "eggnore" then you'd have seen it. Yours is between you and him also so wait to see how he responds. Tell ya what though, if it turns out that TH has lied about being the one to respond to your PM's and actually initiated correspondence with you then I'll take a perma ban as well. That "cowardly" enough for you?

I know fine well that TH wouldn't lie about anything like that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AB, if you truly believe that Old GM is the liar you've been telling everybody that he is, then, why not make the wager? It's a sure thing, right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Um, no it doesn't. The challenge that TH gave was between you and him and if you weren't so petty as to have him on "eggnore" then you'd have seen it. Yours is between you and him also so wait to see how he responds. Tell ya what though, if it turns out that TH has lied about being the one to respond to your PM's and actually initiated correspondence with you then I'll take a perma ban as well. That "cowardly" enough for you?

However, you're the one who has been going around telling the posters what a liar I am, right? If ya believe in yourself, make the deal?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

No. You MUST give your WORD that you will NEVER return to TOL if TH is proven, by Sherman to have lied.

Arthur Brain

However, you're the one who has been going around telling the posters what a liar I am, right? If ya believe in yourself, make the deal?

Yes, because it's not the first time and you've lied about me which I called you on. I've no bother making the deal.

No. You MUST give your WORD that you will NEVER return to TOL if TH is proven, by Sherman to have lied.

Word given. It's the safest bet ever.