How to Receive Christ as Your Savior and be Born Again

Atheist19

I really appreciate your reply! I would absolutely love to discuss this with you, I just tagged you in a post I just made about why I think the bible is man-made!

jsanford108

No. Those Christ died for, He has paid the penalty of their sins, which is death . Gods Justice has been satisfied for them, and Christ has obeyed the Law perfectly for them. It would make God unjust to otherwise condemn them !

So you are saying that it is Just to allow an enemy salvation? Or, "those Christ died for," implying that all others are predestined for hell?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beloved57

So you are saying that it is Just to allow an enemy salvation? Or, "those Christ died for," implying that all others are predestined for hell?

I said what I just said. Do you understand what you just asked me which I answered?

jsanford108

I said what I just said. Do you understand what you just asked me which I answered?

I just want you to confirm it without avoiding it. It is a contradiction. An eternally Just God could not let an enemy receive reward, while predestining a soul to hell. That would be unjust.

beloved57

I just want you to confirm it without avoiding it. It is a contradiction. An eternally Just God could not let an enemy receive reward, while predestining a soul to hell. That would be unjust.

Ok, lets start from the first question you had. I had made the comment :

False Teaching . Those Christ died for are reconciled to God, made Right with God, even while they are enemies Rom 5:10 !

You asked:

Would that not be unjust of God?

I said:
No. Those Christ died for, He has paid the penalty of their sins, which is death . Gods Justice has been satisfied for them, and Christ has obeyed the Law perfectly for them. It would make God unjust to otherwise condemn them !

Now did you understand that answer ? I want to discuss that answer with you. Now please explain what I said ?

jsanford108

Ok, lets start from the first question you had. I had made the comment :

You asked:

I said:

Now did you understand that answer ? I want to discuss that answer with you. Now please explain what I said ?

So how can an enemy be made right with God, when he is currently an enemy? The only answer would have to be that said enemy was "elect." But that reduces the issue to predestination. The doctrine of predestination, designed by Calvin, nullifies the necessity of the Crucifixion/Resurrection.

Honestly, I lay the blame on myself for this miscommunication. I just fail to see the clarity of your statements. Hence, my repetitive responses. Because I too would like to discuss the topic of the Crucifixion and its essential merits.

beloved57

So how can an enemy be made right with God, when he is currently an enemy? The only answer would have to be that said enemy was "elect." But that reduces the issue to predestination. The doctrine of predestination, designed by Calvin, nullifies the necessity of the Crucifixion/Resurrection.

Honestly, I lay the blame on myself for this miscommunication. I just fail to see the clarity of your statements. Hence, my repetitive responses. Because I too would like to discuss the topic of the Crucifixion and its essential merits.

Since you are going to ignore my request and want to play bible hopscotch, I have no time for you !

jsanford108

If you don't know, that shows your indifference.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

See? You keep jumping around asking straight forward questions and providing straight forward answers.

I am up for a discussion. But you have to bring decent points and clear/concise sentences to be productive.

Here, I will start if you are unable:

A Just God would not predestine any soul for eternal punishment. A Just God would not allow an enemy to receive heaven. Now, if an enemy turned to God, then God, being Just and Merciful, would allow the reward of heaven.

Predestination doctrines eliminate the necessity of the Crucifixion, because by their logic, people were already going to heaven or hell, long before the creation of the world. Therefore, a sacrificial death was unnecessary because the rewards and punishments were already predetermined.

Robert Pate

Banned

Yes, if you have been predestinated by God before the foundation of the world, then who needs Jesus Christ?

This is why Calvinism is anti-faith, anti-Gospel and anti-Christ. Yet they try to call themselves Christians.

beloved57

See? You keep jumping around asking straight forward questions and providing straight forward answers.

I am up for a discussion. But you have to bring decent points and clear/concise sentences to be productive.

Here, I will start if you are unable:

A Just God would not predestine any soul for eternal punishment. A Just God would not allow an enemy to receive heaven. Now, if an enemy turned to God, then God, being Just and Merciful, would allow the reward of heaven.

Predestination doctrines eliminate the necessity of the Crucifixion, because by their logic, people were already going to heaven or hell, long before the creation of the world. Therefore, a sacrificial death was unnecessary because the rewards and punishments were already predetermined.

Bug off

jsanford108

All are not saved. That's a lie. The Gospel is hid to them that are lost, liar 2 Cor 4:3

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

1John is a letter to Christians. Who would already believe the Gospels. So the "all" is referring to the body of Christians. Context, my friend.

Also, why call names? "Liar?" He just quoted the Scriptures. Seems Robert Pate is ahead here.

Robert Pate

Banned
All are not saved. That's a lie. The Gospel is hid to them that are lost, liar 2 Cor 4:3

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Not everyone including YOU want to hear and believe the Gospel, You don't want to hear the Gospel because it refutes your Calvinist God. So, you remain in darkness.