HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCTOBER23

since we contain a lot of IRON in our bodies , I personally think that Everyone who is born is being recorded daily by god and he is just a program on God's Hardrive.

Ec 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Ben Masada

How to get to heaven when you die.

How to get to heaven when you die.

According to Jesus in Luke 16:29-31 all you have to do is to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. You have all the right in the world to disagree with me but it is written in your own NT.

xfrodobagginsx

According to Jesus in Luke 16:29-31 all you have to do is to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. You have all the right in the world to disagree with me but it is written in your own NT.

Jesus was talking to the Jews at that time who were still under the Mosaic law. Once Christ rose from the dead and the Jews rejected their Messiah, the Gospel of Grace was given to Paul by Christ to give to the Gentiles.

Ro 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

xfrodobagginsx

We are no longer under Moses's law. We are under grace.

Ro 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Ro 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Whosoever shall call upon the Lord shall be saved...xfrodo uses his message as a means to bring the reader of it to the point of calling upon the Lord. As for for inviting the Lord Jesus into our hearts....well it may not suit my doctrinal viewpoint but the Lord Jesus must in SOME way come to dwell in us.

The indwelling Christ is the essence of salvation and eternal life.

There is enough gospel truth in xfrodo's message that will save a humble enquirer, the Lord working with him.

beloved57

Whosoever shall call upon the Lord shall be saved...xfrodo uses his message as a means to bring the reader of it to the point of calling upon the Lord. As for for inviting the Lord Jesus into our hearts....well it may not suit my doctrinal viewpoint but the Lord Jesus must in SOME way come to dwell in us.

The indwelling Christ is the essence of salvation and eternal life.

There is enough gospel truth in xfrodo's message that will save a humble enquirer, the Lord working with him.

The Op is nothing but salvation by works, by what a man does, a apostate message altogether !

xfrodobagginsx

Not true. Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ alone, believing that He died and rose again for our sins. I am the OP and I don't believe that works saves.

beloved57

Not true. Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ alone, believing that He died and rose again for our sins. I am the OP and I don't believe that works saves.

Sure you do ! Do you believe that a person Christ died for is saved from the penalty of their sins when they are unbelievers and rejecting God , based solely on Christ death alone ? Yes or No !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Don't listen to B57 he's a "Hyper-Calvinist" He's also
very pretentious and tells posters, "See ya at the judgment"
a lot! He's a clown by any other name!

xfrodobagginsx

Plate Techtonics in the bible:

Pr 9:1 ¶ Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

1Sa 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Ps 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

Continental drift?

Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Plate Techtonics:

The theory states that Earth's outermost layer, the lithosphere, is broken into 7 large, rigid pieces called plates: the African, North American, South American, Eurasian, Australian, Antarctic, and Pacific plates. Several minor plates also exist, including the Arabian, Nazca, and Philippines plates.

The plates are all moving in different directions and at different speeds (from 2 cm to 10 cm per year--about the speed at which your fingernails grow) in relationship to each other. The plates are moving around like cars in a demolition derby, which means they sometimes crash together, pull apart, or sideswipe each other. The place where the two plates meet is called a plate boundary. Boundaries have different names depending on how the two plates are moving in relationship to each other

crashing: Convergent Boundaries,
pulling apart: Divergent Boundaries,
or sideswiping: Transform Boundaries
With respect to plate boundaries is your home located in the middle of, or near the boundary of a plate? What does this mean for you tectonically?

xfrodobagginsx

Don't listen to B57 he's a "Hyper-Calvinist" He's also
very pretentious and tells posters, "See ya at the judgment"
a lot! He's a clown by any other name!

He seems to think he can judge the salvation of those who disagree with him. He's telling me that I believe that salvation is by works, when that is a lie. A person is saved by placing their faith in Jesus Christ, believing that He died and rose again for their sins. That's what the bible says.

xfrodobagginsx

Baptism does NOT save.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

This verse doesn't say that baptism saves. Look at the explanation of the verse. That which is born of flesh is flesh (water represents fleshly birth, the mother's womb contains water), that which is born of Spirit is spirit (Spiritual birth)

Mr 1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. {for: or, unto}

Lu 3:3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;

As far as baptism saving you, it is the baptism of repentence that saves, not water baptism. The baptism is an outward showing of what happens when you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. It is NOT salvation, nor is it part of it. It is a believer's act of obedience.

Mr 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(KJV)

Look at this verse. At first glance it appears as though baptism saves. But it says "He that believeth not shall be damned." He is not damned for not being baptized.

1Pe 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
(KJV)

The baptism being talked about is a good concience toward God not water baptism. It says "not the putting away of the filth of the flesh" but what? "a good conscience toward God"

Here are verses regarding Salvation:

Ac 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Where is baptism mentioned here for Salvation?

1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. {words: or, speech}
(KJV)

What did it just say?

Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Where is baptism mentioned here?

Ro 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

It says it is by grace through faith, not baptism.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(KJV)

It says whosoever believeth in Him. Where is baptism meantioned here?

If baptism were necessary for salvation surely it would have been mentioned in these important passages.

You cannot possess the Holy Ghost unless you are saved right?

Ac 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

They were already saved and possessed the Holy Ghost and they had not been baptized yet.

Ga 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Mr 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

I believe that some of those verses that you believe are talking about water baptism are actually talking about being baptized with the Holy Ghost.

Ro 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Baptism is not mentioned here.

Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

The Door is Jesus Christ. We enter in by accepting Him.

Re 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

We open the door by receiving Him, what He did on the cross for us to pay for our sins. Baptism is an act of obedience. It is a public profession of faith.

Lu 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

This theif couldn't be baptized and Jesus Christ told him what? Today thou shalt be with me in paradise. Because He asked Jesus to save him. He received what Jesus did for Him.

Ac 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

What was the requirement for Him to be baptized? He has to believe. Baptism is for believer's only. Believer's are already Saved.

1Jo 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

If believing means that you know that you have eternal life, where is baptism mentioned here?

It is very clear that baptism is NOT for salvation but an act of obedience. It is an ordinaince just as communion is.

Status
Not open for further replies.