HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Wow what? Why is that such a marvel to you Pops?

I have been on this site for 16 years and I still marvel that you works for salvation types either totally refuse to acknowledge the differences within the scriptures or are just here to cause christians much grief.

Mmmm....I missed that.....works FOR salvation as opposed to the hope of salvation or due to effectual faith in Christ.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You should do that.

You think diving into scripture is a waste of time?

There's your problem.

Posturing?

How about what the Bible says? Don't believe what I'm saying, then go read the four gospels, focusing on the word "grace," and tell me how many time Jesus utters the word "grace."

Then, read them again, focusing on law, commandment, statute, etc, and tell me how many times Jesus says those words (don't need numbers on individual words, just the total).

You want to learn more about the Bible, you gotta delve into it a bit, not think it's a waste of time.

Never said that He didn't.

But that's not what this conversation is about, is it? It's about what Jesus said.
It sure is what it is about.

Jesus taught the grace of GOD.

your failed attempted redirection is noted and tiring.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
But it is irrelevant is it not? Jesus taught us how to be pleasing to GOD, through abiding by the Law of the Spirit.

Grace means pleasing and or thankfulness....it is we who are thankful to GOD due to HIS free gift ....we don't receive GOD'S grace to set around and be idle with it. It causes one to be active believers in Christ; doing what is good and right silently and not speaking of it, but not holding back from it when you witness the capacity to do good regardless of who might take notice. We must not do anything for reward surely.

Maybe you've heard it before, but "grace" is "God's unmerited favor."

popsthebuilder

Nah. You've already made up your mind.
I find that such is what very many say when backed into a corner they made for themselves.

But scripture tells you to do quite the otherwise since to you I am no pig, but merely ignorant; and you don't hold it against me and genuinely wish to help me.

popsthebuilder

Or maybe He is tired of dealing with you folks...
Oh...good reason to not heed the direction given by scripture.....

Do you really do nothing due to your faith? No specifics please, but.....you just promoted someone not explaining the reason for their faith in Christ and GOD, and too promoted them not helping one they believe to be in danger of hellfire and too sincere....

You might ought to check your doctrine.....maybe....

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It sure is what it is about.

Nope.

Jesus taught the grace of GOD.

Then you should easily be able to tell us where in the four Gospels that Jesus uttered the word Grace.

Come on, we're all waiting...

Your failed attempted redirection is noted and tiring.

Says the one who can't even answer a simple question about the topic at hand.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And in light of such favor as GOD'S; what are we to do?

NOTHING!!!

That's the point! We don't have to do ANYTHING! but live our lives. No good works, no following any law, just live like we love God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find that such is what very many say when backed into a corner they made for themselves.

But scripture tells you to do quite the otherwise since to you I am no pig, but merely ignorant; and you don't hold it against me and genuinely wish to help me.

Who said, I'm here to help, you? I'm afraid you're under a false impression. Help yourself by studying the writings of the Apostle Paul while asking God to help you understand the 'Grace Gospel' as preached by the Apostle Paul.

popsthebuilder

NOTHING!!!

That's the point! We don't have to do ANYTHING! but live our lives. No good works, no following any law, just live like we love God.

And if you live "like" you love GOD and neighbor then you wouldn't do nothing in response to the Grace of GOD.

you have been exposed.

Now that wasn't so bad was it.

You should read up on what loving GOD means even if you only play like you do or whatever.

popsthebuilder

Who said, I'm here to help, you? I'm afraid you're under a false impression. Help yourself by studying the writings of the Apostle Paul while asking God to help you understand the 'Grace Gospel' as preached by the Apostle Paul.
Love your neighbor?....I think St. Paul mentioned it, and some other dude with eyes of fire and feet like unto brass with the baddest Sword you ever didn't see....

this is getting fun....

peace friend.

popsthebuilder

Wait wait wait....do you really think that I do not study the whole of the bible?

Do you think I didn't ask GOD for discernment long ago?

Do you really think HE didn't give me what I asked for that complied with HIS will?

drbrumley

Oh...good reason to not heed the direction given by scripture.....

Do you really do nothing due to your faith? No specifics please, but.....you just promoted someone not explaining the reason for their faith in Christ and GOD, and too promoted them not helping one they believe to be in danger of hellfire and too sincere....

You might ought to check your doctrine.....maybe....

Oh Pops...

he has explained his faith a thousand times over on this site...but you're not interested in what we have to say. It's automatically wrong based on your faith you hold to. To that end, it becomes unprofitable. We just speak past one another. I don't speak for Gros, or Judge or anyone else, but I come here to learn. That's my motivation. And when I say anything, immediately the mocking starts. , the anger builds and the unprofitableness starts. It's a vicious cycle.

popsthebuilder

Oh Pops...

he has explained his faith a thousand times over on this site...but you're not interested in what we have to say. It's automatically wrong based on your faith you hold to. To that end, it becomes unprofitable. We just speak past one another. I don't speak for Gros, or Judge or anyone else, but I come here to learn. That's my motivation. And when I say anything, immediately the mocking starts. , the anger builds and the unprofitableness starts. It's a vicious cycle.
No anger here friend; and a willingness to learn.

But I will not accept nonsense as logic or deciet and falsehood as truth.

Thankfully we have ways to test these things.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.