HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Sure. But did he ever say the word grace in the four gospels?

Do you know what the scripture means to not answer a fool according to his folly?

Do you know what the scripture means to answer a fool according to his folly?

Do you know why there are two scriptures that seem to contradict each other?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lost, loser, those are words that describe what you are for going against Jesus.

Both you and Meshak are united in your cause to spread false doctrine at every level. Your ignorance is disgraceful and unnecessary. Unnecessary, with respect to your stubborn unwillingness to study the writings of the Apostle Paul in order to see the truths he preaches/teaches.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
My my, how you twist and turn and squirm and writhe just to get out of answering a simple question, because the answer undermines your entire belief system, and you would rather cling to that than to hear truth.

Let me answer my question for you (though you'll just ignore it, but that's ok, because God's word does not return void):

How many times did Jesus say the word Grace in the four Gospels? The answer?

NOT.

ONCE.

Jesus NEVER said the word grace in the entirety of the four gospels.

Now watch as GT ignores everything in this post and reverts to insults, and says that because Jesus is grace, then grace was taught by Him, which isn't what the Bible says.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My my, how you twist and turn and squirm and writhe just to get out of answering a simple question, because the answer undermines your entire belief system, and you would rather cling to that than to hear truth.

Let me answer my question for you (though you'll just ignore it, but that's ok, because God's word does not return void):

How many times did Jesus say the word Grace in the four Gospels? The answer?

NOT.

ONCE.

Jesus NEVER said the word grace in the entirety of the four gospels.

Now watch as GT ignores everything in this post and reverts to insults, and says that because Jesus is grace, then grace was taught by Him, which isn't what the Bible says.

Yep. Jesus said Himself in Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." It can't be said any clearer, can it?

glorydaz

She's taken the opportunity for several years now to promote her false claims.

And she can't even say what it is that she is claiming to obey. "Everything" is her stock reply.

And still, she is a non stop yapper, so that keeps her from having to do much real "obeying", doesn't it?

TO Gut (godsUntruth):

When do you do this great wonderful obeying that will earn you salvation and keep you saved? Surely you aren't counting your time here as obeying....since it doesn't come close to preaching the Gospel that saves?

glorydaz

Titus 1

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

You profess you know God, but when He came and dwelt among us, you deny He is God. :nono:

Save your lectures until you know Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.