How the Gospel Works

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Does scripture confirm that info was available in Adam's lifetime to believe in?

You do not think so, but I believe God clearly revealed
his Gospel message in Genesis 3:15 saying through His
New Covenant promise of the Seed brought forth from woman, Satan would be destroyed.

glorydaz

Okay, let's chase that rabbit.

"Wait a minute. WHY would I WANT to even listen to a God like that? WHY would I WANT to try to find out when He clearly lies about who He wants to save and who He doesn't? I don't WANT to belong to a God like that. Why would YOU want to?"

That conversation is the direct result of Calvinism's blasphemy of God.

Your response to that person would be...?

That's what I'm saying. If the Calvinists are going to preach the Gospel....all well and good. But, if they start preaching that God has already decided who He is going to save, then they are turning people away from God instead of preaching the Gospel (which is good news). :think:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's what I'm saying. If the Calvinists are going to preach the Gospel....all well and good. But, if they start preaching that God has already decided who He is going to save, then they are turning people away from God instead of preaching the Gospel (which is good news). :think:

Why would people turn away from finding out God has always loved them and determined to save them from their sins?

What do you consider negative about that good news?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do not think so, but I believe God clearly revealed
his Gospel message in Genesis 3:15 saying through His
New Covenant promise of the Seed brought forth from woman, Satan would be destroyed.
That's a whole lot sketchier than ...
Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, through the word of God alone, to the glory of God alone.

Regardless, if it was CLEARLY revealed to Adam, then Adam believed, otherwise it would not have been CLEARLY revealed to him.

You think maybe the fact that GOD covered Adam and Eve had something to do with GOD saving them?
Or was that all just for a different fashion fad?