How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism, All Religions

Robert Pate

Banned
God makes it possible through Jesus. Did you know Jesus died for his people? Has anyone told you about Jesus?

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

You are Gospel illiterate. If you were a Christian you would know and believe that. To deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world is to deny that Jesus is Lord.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why does the bible command belief if it is impossible you ignorant fool!

:doh:
God's providence is where God speaks. Others simply hear and turn away.
When God commands, His commands are fulfilled.

You just don't get it, and apparently have vouched to never do so :plain:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Faith is a gift and I admit that but it is also a command. To focus on one to the exclusion of the other leads to extremism. Calvinists take grace to such an extreme that they have God ordaining people to hell. How can you not see that that is wrong?
I see it wrong when one focuses it to extreme free will as if God is waiting. God would be waiting forever if it were left up to man. Forever is not a long time, it's never

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

You are Gospel illiterate. If you were a Christian you would know and believe that. To deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world is to deny that Jesus is Lord.
Of course he died for his people

Epoisses

His commands were not fulfilled with Satan and Adam....ooops, sounds like a hole in your theology.

Epoisses

I think I see some Calvinists blends in your theologies. You're a Calvinist in one post and an arminian in another post. I think you're just dancing around for an argument.

I'm a three and a half point Arminian. I reject the Arminian provisional atonement hands down. What Christ accomplished at the cross was perfect, finished and complete for the whole world. I also believe in a limited form of eternal security. Instead of once saved always saved I believe in once mature always mature. Mature believers in Christ do not fall away but the babes in Christ can and often do fall away.

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm a three and a half point Arminian. I reject the Arminian provisional atonement hands down. What Christ accomplished at the cross was perfect, finished and complete for the whole world. I also believe in a limited form of eternal security. Instead of once saved always saved I believe in once mature always mature. Mature believers in Christ do not fall away but the babes in Christ can and often do fall away.

If they do fall away it was because they never were sincere believers.

Persecution usually separates the real from the counterfeit.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hardly a command then if they can turn away. Are you saying God predestined them to turn away ?

Another contradiction. Is this freely 'vouched' or did God predestine this too. I wish you would make your mind up.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
God knew the believers will believe. The believers must believe cause God knew or ordianed it. You're reading this with man made thoughts but that's all you can do anyway. You need to let the Bible say how it is, even though you don't believe it
As in Double Predestination Hyper Calvinism - of which most Calvinists sects deny.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hardly a command then if they can turn away. Are you saying God predestined them to turn away ?

Another contradiction. Is this freely 'vouched' or did God predestine this too. I wish you would make your mind up.

Neither one was a contradiction, so how do you figure 'another' :rolleyes:

That was not the point at all. You completely just went over the whole thing with drivel.

Until you all pick up a capacity to follow along with what is stated, I don't really feel a point in speaking with you all- the only thing being done is you and others simply trying to 'shoot nukes' at every individual thing stated instead of acknowledging the broad point at hand.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
What good is perfect going to help those Jesus knew that were not the sheep? What are the goats going to do with that perfection when they don't even care about it nor ever will?

Epoisses

What good is perfect going to help those Jesus knew that were not the sheep? What are the goats going to do with that perfection when they don't even care about it nor ever will?

Jesus leads the goats to repentance even though they fight him the whole way. Eventually he just lets them go.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No way. He ordained them to condemnation Jude 1:4; Rom. 9:22; Prov. 16:4!

~~~~~

They don't quite understand what 'God giving them over to their sin' means. They think it's something different than what it flat out says :rolleyes: