How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

john w

Hall of Fame
Your problem is that you don't know what the Gospel is, here is a clue

I know what the gospel is, condescending, sloppy perverter of the gospel of Christ, and embarrassment to the cause of Christ.

Wolf, not even referencing 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, because all you do is spam your opinion, not studying the details of the book, you cavalier hater of the scriptures..

The Gospel is that work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Do you believe that Jesus did that? Do you believe the Gospel?

Get lost, you punk, who spams perverted "doctrine" all over TOL, including your satanic "Vicarious Law Keeping" perversion.

Get off this site-you're an embarrassing fraud, poser.

Danoh

No, he's not-he's as wrong, bumbling, fumbling, as you, man pleaser. Grow a spine.

Why? Because I have often ignored all your noise? :chuckle:

My spine is just fine; thanks for your concern, I'm sure.

Just ask the pals you are ever putting on your "fair show in the flesh" for.

Every fool one of them is upset with me for calling them out on their duplicity.

My spine is just fine.

If anyone is a man pleaser on here, it is you.

You well know your mistreatment of others is unbecoming of "a Grace Believer."

Back on ignoring much of your ever beating your own drum louder than everyone else (only to take issue when called on it), you go.

Should I ever need you for a Bar fight, I'll call on you then.

I'm sure you'd be good for that. :D

Rom. 5: 6-8.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why? Because I have often ignored all your noise? :chuckle:

My spine is just fine; thanks for your concern, I'm sure.

Just ask the pals you are ever putting on your "fair show in the flesh" for.

Every fool one of them is upset with me for calling them out on their duplicity.

My spine is just fine.

If anyone is a man pleaser on here, it is you.

Back on ignoring much of your ever beating your own drum louder than everyone else (only to take issue when called on it), you go.

Should I ever need you for a Bar fight, I'll call on you then.

I'm sure you'd be good for that. :D

Rom. 5: 6-8.

You've e(de)volved into a cry baby, having tantrums, divider of the brethren, and man pleaser, trying to "make friends" on this site, with no vertebrae, like Pate,and others, who, when perverting the gospel of Christ, or make blatant false statements, you pat them on the back. That is your "ministry"-man please, divider, cry baby. Grow up-quit like a man, and grow a backbone. What the h has happened to you? Marriage problems?
Low testosterone? Not enough dates?

Sit. Most of TOL is tired of your act.

eleos

John 10

30 I and the Father are one.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

john w

Hall of Fame

The old, "You are so mean spirited, belligerent, 'unChristian," mistreating others, not reflecting the sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean fisherman,"........diatribe, tired routine, eh, Danoh? Stumped me there. No, I mistreat wolves, and mark/identify/expose false doctrine, and those that promulgate it, as demanded by the LORD God. That is showing love, to both the antagonists, and the sheep/wolves. And you, since you are so much "sweeter, kinder....." and all that jazz, call it "mistreatment of others is unbecoming of "a Grace Believer-stop!!!!!Wa, wa, wa!!!!"

Save it. The LORD God has gotten a lot of mileage out of me, despite my short comings, despite your railings from the bleachers, fox hole. The bible is a rough book......War is rough...Accept it, and stay out of the way of the troops, man pleaser.

Dig?

Good.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
The old, "You are so mean spirited, belligerent, 'unChristian," mistreating others, not reflecting the sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean fisherman,"........diatribe, tired routine, eh, Danoh? Stumped me there. No, I mistreat wolves, and mark/identify/expose/false doctrine, and those that promulgate it, as demanded by the LORD God. That is showing love, to both the antagonists, and the sheep/wolves. And you, since you are so much "sweeter, kinder....." and all that jazz, call it "mistreatment of others is unbecoming of "a Grace Believer-stop!!!!!Wa, wa, wa!!!!"

Save it. The LORD God has gotten a lot of mileage out of me, despite my short comings, despite your railings from the bleachers, fox hole. The bible is a rough book......War is rough...Accept it, and stay out of the way of the troops, man pleaser.

Dig?

Good.

You have a problem John W. You need help. You are full of hostility.

john w

Hall of Fame

Stuff your psycho babble. You're full of perversions, and full of sloppiness, satanic disregard for the details of the bible, as you mangle it, throw it to the ground, which results in you spamming perverted "doctrine," sending people to hell.

You need to get saved, Pate, and shuck your perversions.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

heir

TOL Subscriber
Rightly dividing...sigh.

AMR
one gospelism courtesy of the mystery of iniquity that doth already work...sigh.

The fact that you believe there has only every been one gospel disqualifies you from rightly dividing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

one gospelism courtesy of the mystery of iniquity that doth already work...sigh.

The fact that you believe there has only every been one gospel disqualifies you from rightly dividing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation.
Q.E.D.

PS: Thought I would include the link you omitted when quoting me once again, given the discourtesy so demonstrated. :AMR:

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, it is disheartening when reading posts of some who summarily consign another to eternal perdition, e.g., you are not saved.

I pray the irony is not lost on you, Robert. :AMR:

AMR

john w

Hall of Fame

Another supporter of Judas, the evangelist of the gospel of Christ, per Luke 9:6 KJV, according to AMR. Read it, believe it, AMR. A 5 year old can see it, but you alleged "elect ones" cannot, since you're in love with your Calvinist "the" church SOF. Clavinism/Clavinism......sigh....same thing...

the-wisdom-of-cheers-cliff-clavin-212.jpg

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, it is disheartening when reading posts of some who summarily consign another to eternal perdition, e.g., you are not saved[/I].

AMR

Correct. I do, as commanded by the LORD God, as Paul did. Why don't you(rhetorical q)?:

Survey Galatians 1. Pate is in that perverter class/marking.

Romans 10 KJV
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Acts 20:29 KJV For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

And speaking of irony-your "consign another to eternal perdition,"-that's rich, slick, as Calvinism has a "god" that does that, sending the "non elect" to hell, "summarily consigns' them to eternal perdition.

Why don't you ask Pate his view on Calvinism, AMR? Go ahead.

I thought so.

God's Truth

Who, Who, Who...No gospel of YOUR salvation (WHY Christ died 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) to be found there!

Paul taught the SAME thing as John the baptizer taught and Jesus Christ himself.

Here is Paul:

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Here is John the baptizer preparing the way for Jesus:

Matthew 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

Here is Jesus Christ himself at the start of his earthly ministry, and after John was arrested:

Mark 1:14After the arrest of John, Jesus went into Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God. 15“The time is fulfilled,” He said, “and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe in the gospel!”

You can't get around Him and His Truth.

God's Truth

Neither are in accordance with the good news of YOUR salvation; how that Christ died for our sins, that He was buried and rose again the third day! Those passages are not about the death of the Lord Jesus Christ at all anymore than they are mystery truth of WHY Christ died. That gospel wasn't revealed until given by revelation of Jesus Christ to and through the apostle Paul! You are making God out to be a liar every time you resist the truth!

You don't make sense. Did you want Jesus to come to earth, live, and die first then come back and do the teaching as a Spirit?

Good grief.

THE JEWS KNEW what the lambs were for!

God's Truth

At least Robert Pate and John W will keep people like AMR from thinking he can cozy up to others here just because they are trinitarians.

God's Truth

My goodness. One might think that God was triune or something.

That is right, He is.

Except that He is not different and separate.

There is only one gospel.

Jesus taught it WHILE HE STILL WAS alive; for goodness sake.

He also shed his blood for that gospel.

He came back from the dead and spoke to his disciples and gave those he chooses understanding.

Peter and all his apostles were given that understanding.

Paul was given grace to show how the worst of sinners can be saved.

Paul had to suffer much for the gospel.

Those who are given much, much more is demanded.

Paul taught the same gospel to the Gentiles.