How Religion Perverts the Nature and Character of God

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because the devil has blinded your mind, you have no alternative but to criticize that which is Truth from the Word of God.
You not only abhor it, but continue to deride it publicly, and also those who unashamedly preach it. No sir, you are the one
who perverts God's Word. You are a heretic and the devil's advocate on this forum. And all according to God's Will and Purpose. Woe unto you Jude 1:4!

~~~~~

You're a bit of a Nuthead. Don't be concerned though, Hyper-
Calvinists are like that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You twist and pervert scripture to fit your false doctrine.

You make a sham out of the bible which is the word of God.

There is nothing in 1 John 2:2 about the sins of God's elect.

What it does say is that... "Jesus is the propitition for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

The fact that you pervert God's word means that you are a heretic.

Yep.

Robert Pate

Banned
Because the devil has blinded your mind, you have no alternative but to criticize that which is Truth from the Word of God.
You not only abhor it, but continue to deride it publicly, and also those who unashamedly preach it. No sir, you are the one
who perverts God's Word. You are a heretic and the devil's advocate on this forum. And all according to God's Will and Purpose. Woe unto you Jude 1:4!

~~~~~

It would be easier for me to believe in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs than to swallow the lies of Calvinism.

beloved57

You are hoping that TULIP is the Gospel.

The Bible says that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation.

There is no power in TULIP.

No doubt in my mind, I am 1000% sure that Tulip is the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ and that you don't believe it !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Calvinism is the Gospel !

No it isn't. This is the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,
2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Robert Pate

Banned

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,
2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

B57 thinks that the Gospel is about him being predestinated.

The Gospel is about Jesus Christ and what he accomplished in our name and on our behalf. Jesus is our justifier, Romans 3:26.

Nanja

In those verses Paul was addressing the Church that Christ died for Eph. 5:25,
to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, the Saints 1 Cor. 1:2 ,
the same ones which were Chosen and Predestinated to Eternal Life as he addressed
at the Church in Ephesus, to be Holy / Set apart and Without Blame before God Eph 1:4-5;
the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5 from all nations of the earth.

That speaks to the "U" in TULIP, Unconditional Election!

Deut. 7:6-7
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee
to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth
v.7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were
more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people

These are those chosen in Christ before the foundation of the World,
no not ethnic jews Rom. 9:8, but all those of the World that God Loved John 3:16-17.

Those He did not Elect in Christ, He did not love.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect?
It is God that justifieth.

~~~~~

beloved57

B57 thinks that the Gospel is about him being predestinated.

The Gospel is about Jesus Christ and what he accomplished in our name and on our behalf. Jesus is our justifier, Romans 3:26.

You don't believe the Gospel or in Jesus Christ ! You teach that millions for whom He died for shall wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief John 8:24 !

beloved57

the same ones which were Chosen and Predestinated to Eternal Life as he addressed
at the Church in Ephesus, to be Holy / Set apart and Without Blame before God Eph 1:4-5;

For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee
to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth

no not ethnic jews Rom. 9:8, but all those of the World that God Loved John 3:16-17.

~~~~~

He just quotes those scriptures, but he doesn't believe them or understand them!

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

John 3:16 refutes everything that you say and believe.

"God so loves the world (all of humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Here is God's great love for fallen humanity revealed. "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us". Before we were ever born God provided a way for us to be saved. We are born into salvation by the doing and the dying of Jesus. All that we need to do to be saved is to receive God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided for us by Jesus Christ, John 1:12.

Nanja

John 3:16 refutes everything that you say and believe.

"God so loves the world (all of humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16

Here is God's great love for fallen humanity revealed. "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us". Before we were ever born God provided a way for us to be saved. We are born into salvation by the doing and the dying of Jesus. All that we need to do to be saved is to receive God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided for us by Jesus Christ, John 1:12.

God does not love all of humanity.
You're mind is blinded 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God does not love all of humanity.
You're mind is blinded 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

~~~~~
Oops

1 Timothy 2:3-5 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,