How Protestants got sucked into the Rapture

Livelystone

Which is what I* HAVE BEEN SAYING, are you lost? Mind1 is who is acting like Jesus isnt in heaven.

The kingdom of heaven is in heaven. you seem to be confusing my posts to mind1 and my posts to you as being one and the same when they are 2 different discussions.

Jesus is the Kingdom of Heaven

Jesus said He was in heaven while He was standing on earth

Jn. 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

So did the apostles with the words "our conversation is in heaven" that translated identifies them as citizens from heaven ministering to persons on earth even though physically none of them had ever left earth

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

The garden of Eden was heaven on earth and sin is why Adam got the boot from it.

Livelystone

Y

The physical kingdom of heaven is not on earth nor has that happened. Show me Jesus ruling from jerusalem right now if you believe all that has happened already. Thanks.

Jesus is ruling from Jerusalem that is above and is the mother of us all

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Where did i ever say there was, quote it.

Maybe we need a time out for some clarification coming from you ?

If you do not think the rapture is the church physically being taken off of the earth and being taken to a place He has prepared for you....... what exactly do you think is transpiring in the event you call a rapture?

Please chose your words carefully

Thanks in advance

Right Divider

Body part
Do you believe the Scriptures that say that the Holy Spirit caught away Philip and he was then found at Azotus?
Don't forget the other examples in scripture.
Gen 5:24 KJV And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

2Ki 2:11 KJV And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
Everyone else in Gen 5 DIED!

The "rapture" is NOT an invented story. It's a description of what scripture says. Paul calls it the catching away and it's NOT the first time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Acts 8:39-40 KJV -

The non-rapture folks: "Nah, Caught up in the air with the Lord doesn't really mean what it says"

Proverbs 26:7 KJV -

OCTOBER23

RBBI,

Thanks for the Analysis.

You said "redemption of our bodies"

Redemption is the buying back of something that you sold.

Obviously, " Adam sold his Soul to the Devil " as the Expression goes

and so Jesus bought it back with his own Life blood.

There is much on the Internet about this subject which I already know.

From a practical sense let us look at the Kingdom heirarchy before Mankind

and after the Satanic Rebellion. God had a BIG PROBLEM. God needed an

Angelic type being that would NOT REBEL and Would Love Him as opposed

to Satan's Hatred of HIM. And a Being that HE could Get Rid Of if the Experiment

did NOT WORK OUT. The being had to Learn Godly Character through studying

God's Instructions and Experience the Pain that comes through Rebellious

actions. What could God offer in Return for Right Behaviour = An Eternal Body.

The Angels and JESUS have an Eternal Body . JESUS BODY CONTAINS HIS

LIFE ENERGY shown by HIS EYES OF FIRE. What is this Body made out of ?????

According to one Crop Circle , it is made of Silicon which can Resist 1410 Degrees Celsius

or 2570 farenheit degrees before melting. Thus you have the Transfer of the Mind/Spirit

of Mankind into a body which is for all intents and purposes Eternal.

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/arecibo.html

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

2Ki 2:11 KJV And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

The "rapture" is NOT an invented story. It's a description of what scripture says. Paul calls it the catching away and it's NOT the first time.

:thumb: Yep!

Acts 8:39-40 KJV -

The non-rapture folks: "Nah, Caught up in the air with the Lord doesn't really mean what it says"

Proverbs 26:7 KJV -

:thumb: Yep!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It means exactly what it says.

What it doesn't mean is that all the Christians are secretly removed from the planet, and then God goes back to dealing with the Jews like it's 30AD again, followed by Jesus coming back with the Christians 7 years later.

That nonsense was invented by John Nelson Darby, and is called the rapture. No one taught this nonsense before Darby.

The rapture is nothing but a new age fad invented by Darby during "the age of the cults"

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not to single you out, there's just so much tangled mess on this thread it's hard to know where to begin,

We agree on that much.

We are saved, we are being saved, and we will be saved, spirit, soul, and body. We are NOT waiting to fly away, we are awaiting the redemption of our bodies, that the corruptible put on incorruption, as Paul said he didn't want to be UNCLOTHED (put off his flesh body from his spirit body), but CLOTHED UPON. If Paul wanted to be clothed upon, why oh why, would anyone think that being unclothed would be a good thing? The scripture says to take care that your FLIGHT be not in winter (death of the body).

Well, at least you don't impose a Platonic non-physicallity like a lot of these folks do. That's nice to see!

Paul implies that the redemption of our bodies occurs when the Lord descends with a shout and we are caught up to meet Him in the air.
I don't understand why one who believes in the literal bodily redemption would deny what Paul says about us being 'caught up'.
Paul even says to comfort one another with those words.

I rebuke openly anyone I hear that says, "I just want to go home and be with Jesus." I call it what it is: a thief trying to rob Him of a body to dwell in. Peace

This makes no sense to me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What it doesn't mean is that all the Christians are secretly removed from the planet, and then God goes back to dealing with the Jews like it's 30AD again, followed by Jesus coming back with the Christians 7 years later.

That nonsense was invented by John Nelson Darby, and is called the rapture. No one taught this nonsense before Darby.

The rapture is nothing but a new age fad invented by Darby during "the age of the cults"

See, my MAD dispensation view interprets Revelation And the whole Bible for exactly what it says. I have no view of:

"all the Christians are secretly removed from the planet, and then God goes back to dealing with the Jews like it's 30AD again, followed by Jesus coming back with the Christians 7 years later."

And I don't believe animal sacrifice will be re-instated, as I have heard you say all MADs believe. Some of us here don't fit your "Darby" slot.

RBBI

Enoch was a type of Christ, the 7th man from Adam. Christ IS that perfect day, of no part darkness, the rest that remaineth to the people of HaShem. This is why Christ IN YOU, is the hope of glory.

As for Elijah: note that the "prize" of the DOUBLE PORTION required Elisha to see/perceive the FLESH OF HIM GONE = to perceive the Seed Son minus the flesh. Each had a purpose to reveal, but neither of them have a thing to do with the "rapture". Peace

RBBI

RBBI,

Thanks for the Analysis.

You said "redemption of our bodies"

Redemption is the buying back of something that you sold.

Obviously, " Adam sold his Soul to the Devil " as the Expression goes

and so Jesus bought it back with his own Life blood.

There is much on the Internet about this subject which I already know.

From a practical sense let us look at the Kingdom heirarchy before Mankind

and after the Satanic Rebellion. God had a BIG PROBLEM. God needed an

Angelic type being that would NOT REBEL and Would Love Him as opposed

to Satan's Hatred of HIM. And a Being that HE could Get Rid Of if the Experiment

did NOT WORK OUT. The being had to Learn Godly Character through studying

God's Instructions and Experience the Pain that comes through Rebellious

actions. What could God offer in Return for Right Behaviour = An Eternal Body.

The Angels and JESUS have an Eternal Body . JESUS BODY CONTAINS HIS

LIFE ENERGY shown by HIS EYES OF FIRE. What is this Body made out of ?????

According to one Crop Circle , it is made of Silicon which can Resist 1410 Degrees Celsius

or 2570 farenheit degrees before melting. Thus you have the Transfer of the Mind/Spirit

of Mankind into a body which is for all intents and purposes Eternal.

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/arecibo.html

I'm really speechless. How did we go from rapture to crop circles??? Peace

RBBI

Doesn't even make good rational sense does it? Peace

RBBI

We agree on that much.
Well, at least you don't impose a Platonic non-physicallity like a lot of these folks do. That's nice to see!

Paul implies that the redemption of our bodies occurs when the Lord descends with a shout and we are caught up to meet Him in the air.
I don't understand why one who believes in the literal bodily redemption would deny what Paul says about us being 'caught up'.

This makes no sense to me.

What you are not seeing is that I am not disagreeing with being caught up, just the method by which it is done. One is physical, one is spiritual, that has physical "side effects".

Why doesn't it make sense to you? If Christ in us is our hope, and He is coming back to reside in a many membered body who are SPIRITUALLY where He "is", yet standing right here, then can you not see that dying and going to heaven to be with Jesus, is NOT His preferred method and is in fact denying Him a body to dwell in?

There were two thieves with Him on the cross. One said basically, WHEN you get to your kingdom remember me (future). The other said basically, IF thou be the Christ save thyself and us. BOTH of them were waiting on Him to be Lord and Christ another day, because they were looking at the flesh; with the flesh, it's ALWAYS another day.

I'm not waiting for Him to be both Lord and Christ, He ALREADY is and always has been as Peter proclaimed in Acts 2. Like Yeshua said of Abraham, I'VE SEEN HIS DAY and I don't have to literally die to apprehend it. Even now the daystar is dawning, the shadows are fleeting away, and the last enemy to be overcome is death, and it's not overcome by dying but by NOT DYING, ie. mortality swallowed up of immortality. Peace

Livelystone

The soul is a body (tabernacle) for the spirit and when Jesus returned to the glory He once had before He came to earth He returned to a Spirit with a Soul

The only redemption of the physical body comes at the final act of our cleansing when those who qualify are in Zion for the "wife adorned for her husband that is the mind of Christ seen coming down from heaven as new Jerusalem (cities and minds are strongholds in the Bible) in Re.21:2-3 KJV as the tabernacle of God because the soul is a tabernacle (body) coming down for the Holy Spirit (husband) already on earth

Without the mind of man but with the mind of Christ a human with no sin as a principality living within them will be the first time a man on earth without sin the same as Adam was before he sinned other than when Jesus walked on earth. This is the redemption of our body AKA the restitution of what was lost in the garden even the first dominion as it was before Adam turned dominion of the earth over to satan............ Praise the Lord

Last edited:

Livelystone

What you are not seeing is that I am not disagreeing with being caught up, just the method by which it is done. One is physical, one is spiritual, that has physical "side effects".

Why doesn't it make sense to you? If Christ in us is our hope, and He is coming back to reside in a many membered body who are SPIRITUALLY where He "is", yet standing right here, then can you not see that dying and going to heaven to be with Jesus, is NOT His preferred method and is in fact denying Him a body to dwell in?

There were two thieves with Him on the cross. One said basically, WHEN you get to your kingdom remember me (future). The other said basically, IF thou be the Christ save thyself and us. BOTH of them were waiting on Him to be Lord and Christ another day, because they were looking at the flesh; with the flesh, it's ALWAYS another day.

I'm not waiting for Him to be both Lord and Christ, He ALREADY is and always has been as Peter proclaimed in Acts 2. Like Yeshua said of Abraham, I'VE SEEN HIS DAY and I don't have to literally die to apprehend it. Even now the daystar is dawning, the shadows are fleeting away, and the last enemy to be overcome is death, and it's not overcome by dying but by NOT DYING, ie. mortality swallowed up of immortality. Peace

Good post

Livelystone

See, my MAD dispensation view interprets Revelation And the whole Bible for exactly what it says. I have no view of:

And I don't believe animal sacrifice will be re-instated, as I have heard you say all MADs believe. Some of us here don't fit your "Darby" slot.

Good for you :up:

The local county jail Chaplin is a pastor who believes in this and to make it worse he will become a priest and be doing the offering of sacrifices ......... how repugnant is that?

Unfortunately he won't let any christian teachers in who disagree with him......... LOL I am probably #1 on his banned for jail house ministry list in my county