How Protestants got sucked into the Rapture

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Where did i ever say there was, quote it.

You said they saw it.

I know you aint talkin' spiritual.

Just the same as I know you skipped the most important part of this thread.

If they saw it with physical eyes like you say, then it was physical.

Like I said, go back to sleep.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You said they saw it.

No, i never said they saw the kingdom of heaven (the witnesses to Jesus ascension)

which is why you arent quoting me. Because i never said the kingdom was physical in any way.

Again quote me ever saying it was physical, or me saying that a anyone other than Christ saw the kingdom of heaven.You wont quote me because you are lying now about what i said.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
No, i never said they saw the kingdom of heaven (the witnesses to Jesus ascension)

which is why you arent quoting me. Because i never said the kingdom was physical in any way.

Again quote me ever saying it was physical, or me saying that a anyone other than Christ saw the kingdom of heaven.You wont quote me because you are lying now about what i said.

Jesus was in the kingdom from the womb.

Jesus is talking about himself here.

Matthew 11:11 KJV

11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

He went from least to greatest.

They saw him leaving.

So how is it you affirm they saw him coming?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jesus didn't say that some of them wouldn't taste death before His "pre-vision".

Jesus made it clear that some of them would not taste death before His ACTAUL coming.

BTW, what the heck is a "pre-vision"?

Did you just make that up, is that needed to defend your Dispensationalism?

Is that kind of like "partial fulfillment"?

:chuckle: This is funny.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for you to tell me how they saw him coming in it.

I already posted the verse where it showed there were witnesses to the ascension. Now post me stating that the kingdom of heaven is physical, since i never said any such lie.

I see you have revised your earlier claim of what you claimed i said, still lying.

Are you lost?

BTW there is no physical kingdom of heaven !!!

Where did i ever say there was, quote it.

You said they saw it.

Waiting for you to quote me saying that the kingdom of heaven is physical.

First you claimed i said the witnesses saw the kingdom of heaven as physical (lie) then you now say i said they saw it when Christ entered it (another lie) and you keep claiming ive said it was physical (third lie) and i keep asking you to quote me, yet you wont actually quote me, since i never made such a claim, and since youve shown yourself to continue to be a liar, you arent worth any more of my time.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I already posted the verse where it showed there were witnesses to the ascension. Now post me stating that the kingdom of heaven is physical, since i never said any such lie.

I see you have revised your earlier claim of what you claimed i said, still lying.

Waiting for you to quote me saying that the kingdom of heaven is physical.

First you claimed i said the witnesses saw the kingdom of heaven as physical (lie) then you now say i said they saw it when Christ entered it (another lie) and you keep claiming ive said it was physical (third lie) and i keep asking you to quote me, yet you wont actually quote me, since i never made such a claim, and since youve shown yourself to continue to be a liar, you arent worth any more of my time.

Typical of you.

Twist and squirm away again.

OCTOBER23

The Conclusion of the Matter.

YES, There is a Rapture for the Church because JESUS said so for the Phiadelphian Church

in John 14, Rev 3 and Rev 12

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so,

I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again,

and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness,

where she hath a place prepared of God,

that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

================================================

OCTOBER23

STEKO AND MIND1

JESUS SAID TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER

It is time to do the same......................:rapture:......:rapture:.....:rapture:

RBBI

The Conclusion of the Matter.

YES, There is a Rapture for the Church because JESUS said so for the Phiadelphian Church

in John 14, Rev 3 and Rev 12

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so,

I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again,

and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness,

where she hath a place prepared of God,

that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

================================================

Not to single you out, there's just so much tangled mess on this thread it's hard to know where to begin, so I guess I'll start with the last poster.

First of all, what He is referring to in John, is the symbolism of the customs of an ancient Jewish wedding. So too, is the section about the wise and foolish virgins. Granted, without knowing the context that has been neatly nearly stripped away by the Hellenists, the text is nearly unrecognizable as such.

The bridegroom first met with the bride's father, and they agreed upon a bride price. Once agreed upon, he went home to add on a room for him and his bride, TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE. The length of time it took to build it and furnish it varied, but this was the betrothal time and legally binding.

He also built a wedding sort of canopy, held aloft by his friends, that he sat on. Once done with all his labors, he and his friends and family, came like A THIEF IN THE NIGHT without warning, with torches, singing and making noise (WITH A LOUD SHOUT), to go get the bride, who had been making herself ready all this time, also. She and her friends, also carried oil torches and ran out to meet the groom, whereupon she was LIFTED UP IN THE AIR TO JOIN HIM ON THE PLATFORM, forever to be with her groom, and they all went back to his father's house to be married, consummate the wedding and have a feast that lasted 7 days.

As you can see, hopefully, the story is about UNION WITH THE BELOVED FOREVER IN COVENANT, not about location. It would be a poor choice of a shallow bride if she was more concerned with where she was going to live with her beloved than the fact she was going to be one with her beloved. Now since it's obviously a SPIRITUAL union, having been made perfect by the Spirit are ye now needing to lean on the flesh again???

Furthermore, we are given tastes of this union whenever the times of refreshing come, that are when the Spirit feeds us something choice that has the effect of translating us out of the kingdom of darkness (the carnal mind) and into the kingdom of light (the mind of Christ). Because the wisdom of the flesh is sensual and BELOW the wisdom that is spiritual and ABOVE, we are CAUGHT UP every time this happens to us.

We are saved, we are being saved, and we will be saved, spirit, soul, and body. We are NOT waiting to fly away, we are awaiting the redemption of our bodies, that the corruptible put on incorruption, as Paul said he didn't want to be UNCLOTHED (put off his flesh body from his spirit body), but CLOTHED UPON. If Paul wanted to be clothed upon, why oh why, would anyone think that being unclothed would be a good thing? The scripture says to take care that your FLIGHT be not in winter (death of the body).

I rebuke openly anyone I hear that says, "I just want to go home and be with Jesus." I call it what it is: a thief trying to rob Him of a body to dwell in. Peace

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Rapture was invented by Roman Catholics trying to counter the
identification of the Vatican as the Great harlot.

Then Darby, and Scofield, and Hal Lindsay popularized the Rapture,
and now many Protestants think that the Rapture is some kind of Protestant doctrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3hXKNTMuEY

Well here's why I may just change to post trib:

“And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name; take thou away our reproach.”
**Isaiah‬ *4:1‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/isa.4.1.asv

Seven wives! And no need to work. Hell yeah

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you claim darby invented the rapture,

Everyone knows John Nelson Darby invented the rapture. Only Dispies such as yourself, who are in denial, claim he didn't.

Go to wikipedia, type "rapture", and you will find the following:

"John Nelson Darby first proposed and popularized the pre-tribulation rapture in 1827."

oatmeal

The Rapture was invented by Roman Catholics trying to counter the
identification of the Vatican as the Great harlot.

Then Darby, and Scofield, and Hal Lindsay popularized the Rapture,
and now many Protestants think that the Rapture is some kind of Protestant doctrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3hXKNTMuEY

There is no term rapture in scripture.

However, there is a reference to our gathering together unto him in II Thes 2:1

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him

People have confused the events of the book of Revelation with the event described in I Thessalonians 4:13-17, when Christians are gathered together unto him, so shall we ever be with the Lord.