How Jesus Justifies Ungodly Sinners and Reconciles the World unto God

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because the majority here are lost and do not believe the Gospel of God's Electing Grace Acts 20:24; 2 Tim. 1:9,
also known as TULIP, my purpose is not to agree with those in the flesh in order to become popular Gal. 1:10.
Contrariwise, I will declare without reservation the Word of God exclusively, without compromise.

~~~~~

A perfect example of "Rationalization" on your part.

beloved57

Because the majority here are lost and do not believe the Gospel of God's Electing Grace Acts 20:24; 2 Tim. 1:9,
also known as TULIP, my purpose is not to agree with those in the flesh in order to become popular Gal. 1:10.
Contrariwise, I will declare without reservation the Word of God exclusively, without compromise.

~~~~~

Amen the Gospel Truth is not popular!

beloved57

Beware of the "L" in TULIP.

The "L" in TULIP means that Jesus is not Lord.

No one will be saved that does not believe that Jesus is Lord.

Your goose is cooked.

If you don't believe the L in Tulip, you don't believe the Gospel and are in unbelief!

Robert Pate

Banned
I know what it means and if you don't believe it you don't believe the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ!

You should be able to explain to us the deal that God and his Son Jesus Christ made with the devil.

Was it 50 souls for the devil and 25 souls for Jesus?

I would really like to know.

beloved57

You should be able to explain to us the deal that God and his Son Jesus Christ made with the devil.

Was it 50 souls for the devil and 25 souls for Jesus?

I would really like to know.

You the one that brought up this subject, you need to explain it, I have never heard of it, I explain the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ, which you don't believe, it is TULIP!

Robert Pate

Banned
You the one that brought up this subject, you need to explain it, I have never heard of it, I explain the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ, which you don't believe, it is TULIP!

Your the one that believes in a limited atonement.

But you can't explain how God and Jesus made a deal with the devil.

Like most of your doctrine you can't explain it.

beloved57

Your the one that believes in a limited atonement.

But you can't explain how God and Jesus made a deal with the devil.

Like most of your doctrine you can't explain it.

You the one that brought up this subject, you need to explain it, I have never heard of it, I explain the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ, which you don't believe, it is TULIP and Predestination!

Robert Pate

Banned
You the one that brought up this subject, you need to explain it, I have never heard of it, I explain the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ, which you don't believe, it is TULIP and Predestination!

John said that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Paul said that it was for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Now its up to you to refute Paul and the apostle John and explain to us how Jesus only made a limited atonement.

beloved57

John said that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Paul said that it was for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Now its up to you to refute Paul and the apostle John and explain to us how Jesus only made a limited atonement.
You don't believe or understand those verses, you reject the Gospel, Tulip is the Gospel!