ECT How is Paul's message different?

Danoh

RD, throw in the towel. Lamentablly, this guy is not only in his own world, but makes the rules as he goes...

Some people are just like that. Their logic is ever the illogic of dreams; where you go through a door in one house only to find yourself in some other room in a different house altogether.

There is no reasoning with them; they right off shape shift the direction of their illogic anytime a hole in the illogical examples they use, are pointed out.

And from their lens, it is the other side who needs "to get with" such an individual's odd dream world "program."

Look at what what's his name - elohyim- did with Romans 1-3 in that other thread.

Picasso, meet Rembrandt, lol

DAN P

Can someone show me a passage that says this please, I'm not familiar with it.

Hi and it is found in 1 Cor 9:1 !!

The verb " SEEN " is a verb in the Perfect Tense , Active Voice and in the Indiicative Mood !!

#1 . The MOOD means it is a Fact that Paul saw the Lord !!

#2 , The Active Voive means the the Subject ( God ) that is Producing the action of the Revelation !!

#3 , The Perfect Tenses means that Paul HAD Revelations and had " SEEN " the Lord through out his life time , and now you know !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
Can someone show me a passage that says this please, I'm not familiar with it.
Here is one example:
Act 26:15-18 KJV And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. (16) But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; (17) Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, (18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

glorydaz

:bang:

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

You concentrate so much time on the minutia — The gospel of the grace of God is NOT the gospel of the kingdom — that Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary gets lost in the shuffle.

Oh, perfect one, explain to us doppy ones:
Do you concentrate on the minutia of knowing exactly — the difference between the gospel of grace of God is NOT the gospel of the kingdom — when the Lord places a lost soul in your path?

Or

Do you explain to that lost soul THE good news — Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary?

You’re so confused that you believe that only the details are important and we should just all sing a happy song that’s all puppies and candy.

So what’s your beef?
Oh, yeah, the minutia, the minutia, the minutia.

What an offensive question.

Were we not speaking about what the Lord said to those in front of Him when He was still alive before His crucifixion?

Another offensive question.

There is only one THE good news; however, the Bible does speak of news that are good.

====

I have to ask your forgiveness; I keep on forgetting that you love to concentrate on the minutia without understanding the big picture.

:doh:

glorydaz

Ah yes, brotherly name calling (for at least the third time).

Can't speak with substance, so name-call. Got it.

I have not and do not care.

This is from the same guy that said that "there is ONE good new, but their are other news that are good". It's say that you are the one peddling minutia. Please start a complete thread on that topic. That would be very enlightening.

Continued insults. I guess that it's difficult for a spirit filled believer, like yourself, to have a civil discussion without reverting to those tactics.

Maybe it has escaped your notice, but you just gave some DETAILS, which you call "minutia" when I do it. You are a hypocrite!

How can you get it anymore backwards than this?
The BIG picture is a summation of ALL OF THE DETAILS.

Yes, I know why you capitalize some words that should be capitalized. Because you are attempting to OVER emphasize a point to "prove" your argument (an argument that is clearly weak or would not have to do such things).

Yes, this is the dispensation of the grace of God!

No, it's an entire BOOK.

Thanks for confirming my point!

Once again, LG.... I'm not dialoging with an UNBELIEVER here.

YOU call yourself a BELIEVER. Therefore, I should be able to discuss ALL of the IMPORTANT DETAILS of scripture with you. But instead you throw insults around and claim that important details are "just minutia".

She needs to learn to stop talking and listen for a change. It's quite ridiculous that she fancies herself a teacher. It's a shame you even have to waste your time on this one, RD, but I'm enjoying your part in this little diatribe of hers. :thumb:

lifeisgood

She needs to learn to stop talking and listen for a change. It's quite ridiculous that she fancies herself a teacher. It's a shame you even have to waste your time on this one, RD, but I'm enjoying your part in this little diatribe of hers. :thumb:

And you should set the example and stop bringing condemnation to brothers and sisters trying to understand each others' point, oh, condemning one.

The above is my little diatribe for you.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Please tell me that isn't the only scriptural support for "gradual revelation".

It is all on the 14 epistles of Paul.
He did not receive all that the Lord gave him in one sitting.
That is why Paul said (2 Corinthians 12:7) And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
???????????
I think some of this fuss is semantics.

One overall gospel of GOD becoming all in all.
And within that one overall gospel we have the distinct gospels of the kingdom and of the BOC.

And if anyone disagrees with me, I will bite your head off!!!!!
820.gif

glorydaz

I think some of this fuss is semantics.

One overall gospel of GOD becoming all in all.
And within that one overall gospel we have the distinct gospels of the kingdom and of the BOC.

And if anyone disagrees with me, I will bite your head off!!!!!
820.gif

This was two years ago. I can't even remember when this was being discussed. Why is it brought up again with me being scolded?