How is it that the evolutionists . . .

Jose Fly

Showing science to fundamentalist Christians is like showing beer recipes to Muslims....their only interest in it is to condemn it.

Jose Fly

Yes. They literally accused "evolutionists" of not dealing with something...and then completely ignored those who showed up to deal with it. It's kinda hard to believe they're even sincere.

It helps if you picture them posting during "free time" at the mental hospital. :chuckle:

Buzzword

Yes. They literally accused "evolutionists" of not dealing with something...and then completely ignored those who showed up to deal with it. It's kinda hard to believe they're even sincere.

The fact that they're still using their made-up term "evolutionist" is all I needed to completely write off this thread.

Evolution via natural selection does not require your "belief" to have happened, nor for it to continue to happen.

Unlike religion, which requires your and his and hers and everyone else's belief in it, or it will shrivel up and die like any other idea unfounded in reality.

Cross Reference

The fact that they're still using their made-up term "evolutionist" is all I needed to completely write off this thread.

Evolution via natural selection does not require your "belief" to have happened, nor for it to continue to happen.

Unlike religion, which requires your and his and hers and everyone else's belief in it, or it will shrivel up and die like any other idea unfounded in reality.

The only reality there is is because God created it. Were you here when He did that?

Last edited:

Buzzword

1) The only reality there is is because created it.
2) Were you here when He did that?

3)

And here we have the standard churchy response to anything ever.

1) Blankly assert that the speaker's beliefs are factual.
2) Ask a nonsense question which assumes the factuality of #1 without actually asking a question.
3) Never address anything in the statement to which this is a response.

Cross Reference

And here we have the standard churchy response to anything ever.

1) Blankly assert that the speaker's beliefs are factual.
2) Ask a nonsense question which assumes the factuality of #1 without actually asking a question.
3) Never address anything in the statement to which this is a response.

And here we have the standard rubbish that most any evolutionist would have you swallow:

1 Blankly assert their pseudo science is factual.
2. Give nonsense reasoning to non-factual historical data presumed fact and built upon as foundational truths.
3. Can never answer the question of origins with using legitimate scientific experimentation that produce nothing but facts.

CherubRam

Still waiting on those citations and links to "evolutionist websites" that were claimed to be the sources for this thread.
Why, so you can tell them they made a boo boo. I like their facts, they make me laugh. I did notice that the Creation Evolutionist say that both creatures and plants started at the same time, about 250 million years ago.

Jose Fly

Why, so you can tell them they made a boo boo. I like their facts, they make me laugh. I did notice that the Creation Evolutionist say that both creatures and plants started at the same time, about 250 million years ago.

So that's a "No, I can't do that"?