How is it that the evolutionists . . .

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
True...he struggled with issues of death and suffering in our world. But he never turned to scripture to find answers to his questions.

He did, and found it lacking. That's his right to do. And he turned away from religion late in life partially due to people like you saying that his ideas on common descent of species was somehow contradictory to God, which is utterly ridiculous. Eventually, people like you will destroy the Christian religion by chasing every reasonable person away by demonizing them for being logical and objective.

I hope you'll be happy when the entire faith is made up of people without any semblance of higher education

popsthebuilder

Well 6days if that is truly word for word what Jesus himself said and meant literally, then we know that this certain tidbit of information is incorrect. There are a minimum of three human sexes that one can be born as. It's not just male and female, though obviously the vast majority of people are either male or female.

If you want the Jesus in the Bible to be so black and white and literal about everything, then you prove him wrong
Eunuchs are spoken of as a blend of male and female and without fault in this.

Cross Reference

Here's some history to counteract the fables....

http://www.westarinstitute.org/blog/darwin-and-his-wife-discuss-
religion/

I hope it's not too disruptive. I would not be surprised if I get banned again by anyone insecure in their Christianity.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is truly sad that an exclusive focus on Jesus and a moral Christian life is so disruptive and alarming for TheologyOnline.

Shame on TOL for banning voices they don't agree with! The mark of any tyranny is the inability to deal with diversity. It is only the dictatorial, authoritarian who look at any challenge to their autocratic rules as dangerous and in need of annihilation.

The victimization, the anger covering up shame and the immaturity of most folks on this website is truly astonishing to me.

Nevertheless, I will continue to stress the authentic parabolic teachings of Jesus as well as connecting myself and the world to the great moral epic of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

How do you presume to discuss Him Who you don't know; Him Who can't be known by fools __ which beggars the question: What are you doing here? Why do you and others like you, want to be on this forum?