How important is the Sabbath?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Luke 6:46[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 19:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 2:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

keypurr

No context. See Romans 4

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

2nd Colossians 2: 16-17; GNB Catholic Study Edition; "So let no one make rules about what you eat or drink or about holy days or the New Moon Festival or the Sabbath. All such things are only a shadow of things in the future, Etc."

The future Sabbath of one thousand years, the Day of the Lord, is the reality of the weekly Sabbath.

daqq

Sabbath observance is approximately as important as circumcision and for the same reasons.

True circumcision is of the heart and is of absolute necessity. In fact Messiah has become the Minister of the Circumcision according to Paul.

CherubRam

Isaiah 45:18
For this is what the Lord says— he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited— he says: “I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Zephaniah 1:3

“I will sweep away both man and beast;
I will sweep away the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea—
and the idols that cause the wicked to stumble.”[a]

“When I destroy all mankind
on the face of the earth,”
declares the Lord,

Matthew 24:22
“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 45:18
For this is what the Lord says— he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited— he says: “I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Zephaniah 1:3

“I will sweep away both man and beast;
I will sweep away the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea—
and the idols that cause the wicked to stumble.”[a]

“When I destroy all mankind
on the face of the earth,”
declares the Lord,

Matthew 24:22
“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Matthew speaks of the great tribulation that precedes the seventh period of one thousand years, which is the Day Of the Lord, in which he shall judge the whole world in righteousness, and every person will be held accountable for their wrongs against their fellow man.

After the thousand years are finished, fire comes down from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms on this planet.

But not all shall die, for at the sound of the Last trumpet, God's elect shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious bodies of brilliant and blinding light.

CherubRam

Matthew speaks of the great tribulation that precedes the seventh period of one thousand years, which is the Day Of the Lord, in which he shall judge the whole world in righteousness, and every person will be held accountable for their wrongs against their fellow man.

After the thousand years are finished, fire comes down from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms on this planet.

But not all shall die, for at the sound of the Last trumpet, God's elect shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious bodies of brilliant and blinding light.

The resurrection of The Elect comes first, and after the thousand year reign comes the final judgement.

keypurr

2nd Colossians 2: 16-17; GNB Catholic Study Edition; "So let no one make rules about what you eat or drink or about holy days or the New Moon Festival or the Sabbath. All such things are only a shadow of things in the future, Etc."

The future Sabbath of one thousand years, the Day of the Lord, is the reality of the weekly Sabbath.
It was the RCC that changed the day of worship to please the majority who were pagans that worshiped the sun God. The State supported the change because the Emperor was a pagan priest.

As for me I see a day of rest for the people of God, and it is not Sunday.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Other Sabbath Rest[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Colossians 2:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Commentary[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Colossians 2:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Sabbath days spoken of here in Colossians, has to do with letting the land rest, mentioned in the scriptures below. It has nothing to do with God’s Seventh Day Sabbath; otherwise there would be a contradiction in the scriptures. The Seventh Day Sabbath is to be kept by all of mankind continually. It is also a sign of who God’s people are.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 23:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ Sabbath Laws ] “For six years you are to sow your fields and harvest the crops…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 23:39[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“‘So beginning with the fifteenth day of the seventh month, after you have gathered the crops of the land, celebrate the festival to the Lord for seven days; the first day is a day of Sabbath rest, and the eighth day also is a day of Sabbath rest. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 25:1-2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ The Sabbath Year ] The Lord said to Moses at Mount Sinai, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter the land I am going to give you, the land itself must observe a Sabbath to the Lord. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 25:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But in the seventh year the land is to have a year of Sabbath rest, a Sabbath to the Lord.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Do not sow your fields or prune your vineyards. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 25:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Whatever the land yields during the Sabbath year will be food for you—for yourself, your male and female servants, and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 25:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ The Year of Jubilee ] “‘Count off seven Sabbath years—seven times seven years—so that the seven Sabbath years amount to a period of forty-nine years. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 26:34[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then the land will enjoy its Sabbath years[/FONT][FONT=&quot] all the time that it lies desolate and you are in the country of your enemies; then the land will rest and enjoy its Sabbaths. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 26:35[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the time that it lies desolate, the land will have the rest it did not have during the Sabbaths you lived in it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 26:43[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the land will be deserted by them and will enjoy its Sabbaths[/FONT][FONT=&quot] while it lies desolate without them. They will pay for their sins because they rejected my laws and abhorred my decrees. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Chronicles 36:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The land enjoyed its Sabbath rests; all the time of its desolation it rested,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] until the seventy years were completed in fulfillment of the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is a partial list of scriptures of what was done away with for the New Covenant. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Festivals rejected by Yahwah since 70 AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 40:6[/FONT]
Sacrifice and offering you did not desire— but a body you have prepared for me — burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:16[/FONT]
You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 21:3[/FONT]
To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 1:11[/FONT]
“The multitude of [FONT=&quot]your sacrifices[/FONT]— what are they to me?” says the LORD. “I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 1:14[/FONT]
Your New Moon feasts and [FONT=&quot]your appointed festivals[/FONT] I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.

[FONT=&quot]Zephaniah 3:18[/FONT]
“I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of [FONT=&quot]your appointed festivals[/FONT], which is a burden and reproach for you.

[FONT=&quot]Lamentations 2:6[/FONT]
He has laid waste his dwelling like a garden; he has destroyed his place of meeting. The LORD has made Zion forget [FONT=&quot]her appointed festivals[/FONT] and her Sabbaths; in his fierce anger he has spurned both king and priest.

[FONT=&quot]Hosea 2:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will stop all her celebrations:[/FONT] her yearly festivals, her New Moons, her Sabbath days—all her appointed festivals.

[FONT=&quot]Amos 5:21[/FONT]
“I hate, I despise [FONT=&quot]your[/FONT] religious festivals; your assemblies are a stench to me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since the days of Adam; Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings, has been a tradition of mankind. God only instructed Moses on how the people were to perform those things. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak with them or command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice.
26 However, they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate; they did more evil than their ancestors. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Old Covenant has been revoked; we now live under the New Covenant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

You are proving my point: Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

You read, yet fail to understand.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 31:17-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 9:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 12:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 14:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 22:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and may enter in through the gates into the city.[/FONT]

It's a zero out of ten

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

keypurr

You are proving my point: Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

You read, yet fail to understand.
The world is evil so it is always present, but we do not need to support it. It is the intent of our heart that counts.

I only understand some of God's word.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
It was the RCC that changed the day of worship to please the majority who were pagans that worshiped the sun God. The State supported the change because the Emperor was a pagan priest.

As for me I see a day of rest for the people of God, and it is not Sunday.

Paul said to let no one judge you concerning the Sabbath as it is but a shadow of what is to occur in the future. The great Sabbath of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow, is the Lord’s Day in which he shall rule the world for a thousand years.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this first day; for he died during it.

The true Sabbath is neither a weekly Saturday or Sunday, my friend keypurr, it is the seventh day from the first day in which Adam died at the age of 930, in that day when he ate of the forbidden fruit.

Acts 17: 31; “For the Lord has fixed a day (The Sabbath of one thousand years) in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

But the seventh day does not begin until this, the sixth day ends with the greatest tribulation that this world has ever experienced, and if not for the intervention of the Lord, no flesh would survive.

According to Jewish time, the first destruction of the Temple of Solomon, was 3338 AM, which is 3338 years from Adam. Our time for that destruction of the temple is 587 BC. So adding 587 to 3338, we see that from the birth of Adam to 1 BC=1AD there is 3925 years, add to that the current date, 2017, (3,925+2017=5,942) and we are now living in the 5,942nd year from the birth of Adam (These dates are very ambiguous) which leaves us another 58 years before the close of the 6th day and the beginning of the 7th, which is the great Sabbath, “The Day of The Lord” the seventh period of one thousand years from the day that Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930, which day begins after the greatest period of tribulation that this world has ever seen.

PERHAPS YOU ARE EVEN SEEING THE BEGINNINGS OF IT NOW. With America, Russia, Syria, North Korea, China, etc, etc.

The following prophesies are concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

(JOEL 3: 14.) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

(NUMBERS 24: 17-19.) "A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

(ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

(ISAIAH 63: 1-6.) Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come, it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life's blood on the earth."

The African tectonic plate grinds against the Arabian plate in its Northern migration, and the fault line between the two, runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan, right through the Mount of Olives"

(ZECHARIAH 14: 13-20.) Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: Behold, the day when the Lord will sit in Judgement is near, then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot taken from you will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. "Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as he has fought in times past. At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain (On the African plate) will move northward, and half of it (On the Arabian plate) will move southward.

The Lord will throw those nations, who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea, into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship and pay tribute to the messenger of the 'Anointed one,' who raised Jesus from death and who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

There will be no more quarrelling and fighting religious bodies on earth, no Christian churches, or Muslim mosques, no more synagogues, or houses of worship, for there will be, but one God who will subdue all the nations of the world, before establishing his throne in Jerusalem, and all the living, will worship him and him alone.

keypurr

Paul said to let no one judge you concerning the Sabbath as it is but a shadow of what is to occur in the future. The great Sabbath of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow, is the Lord’s Day in which he shall rule the world for a thousand years.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this first day; for he died during it.

The true Sabbath is neither a weekly Saturday or Sunday, my friend keypurr, it is the seventh day from the first day in which Adam died at the age of 930, in that day when he ate of the forbidden fruit.

Acts 17: 31; “For the Lord has fixed a day (The Sabbath of one thousand years) in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

But the seventh day does not begin until this, the sixth day ends with the greatest tribulation that this world has ever experienced, and if not for the intervention of the Lord, no flesh would survive.

According to Jewish time, the first destruction of the Temple of Solomon, was 3338 AM, which is 3338 years from Adam. Our time for that destruction of the temple is 587 BC. So adding 587 to 3338, we see that from the birth of Adam to 1 BC=1AD there is 3925 years, add to that the current date, 2017, (3,925+2017=5,942) and we are now living in the 5,942nd year from the birth of Adam (These dates are very ambiguous) which leaves us another 58 years before the close of the 6th day and the beginning of the 7th, which is the great Sabbath, “The Day of The Lord” the seventh period of one thousand years from the day that Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930, which day begins after the greatest period of tribulation that this world has ever seen.

PERHAPS YOU ARE EVEN SEEING THE BEGINNINGS OF IT NOW. With America, Russia, Syria, North Korea, China, etc, etc.

The following prophesies are concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

(JOEL 3: 14.) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

(NUMBERS 24: 17-19.) "A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

(ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

(ISAIAH 63: 1-6.) Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come, it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life's blood on the earth."

The African tectonic plate grinds against the Arabian plate in its Northern migration, and the fault line between the two, runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan, right through the Mount of Olives"

(ZECHARIAH 14: 13-20.) Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: Behold, the day when the Lord will sit in Judgement is near, then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot taken from you will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. "Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as he has fought in times past. At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain (On the African plate) will move northward, and half of it (On the Arabian plate) will move southward.

The Lord will throw those nations, who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea, into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship and pay tribute to the messenger of the 'Anointed one,' who raised Jesus from death and who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

There will be no more quarrelling and fighting religious bodies on earth, no Christian churches, or Muslim mosques, no more synagogues, or houses of worship, for there will be, but one God who will subdue all the nations of the world, before establishing his throne in Jerusalem, and all the living, will worship him and him alone.
It matters not to me as to what happened on the Sabbath day in history.

I am only concerned with pleasing my God, his law is not a burden for me.

Follow who you wish, I try to follow God and his Son and the Apostles he chose.

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

S-word

BANNED
Banned
It matters not to me as to what happened on the Sabbath day in history.

I am only concerned with pleasing my God, his law is not a burden for me.

Follow who you wish, I try to follow God and his Son and the Apostles he chose.

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

Perhaps the reason why, you have no interest in what happens on 'The DAY OF THE LORD' could be because you have no involvement in the planning of the re-establishment of mankind on this planet, which is to go through the baptism of Fire, as the Old world went through the baptism of Water.

ThreeAngels

The Sabbath distinguishes God's people from the world. Man's final test, ie the mark of the beast, will be on the Sabbath. The destiny of the world hangs upon the Sabbath question.

Last edited:

CherubRam

The Sabbath distinguishes God's people from the world. Man's final test, ie the mark of the beast, will be on the Sabbath. The destiny of the world hangs upon the Sabbath question.

Sent from my TECNO G9 using Tapatalk

The Catholics make a sign with their right hand, and make a cross on the forehead at Lent. They also say that Sunday is the mark of their authority. Figure that one out.