How I KNOW it is God's will to heal all who desire it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Tongues with interpretation are for edification, Paul teaches that tongues are also for private devotion. [\QUOTE]

I disagree on the second point. The first was true when Paul was still witnessing to Jews first. As pointed out to you earlier, the church at Corinth was in the same building as the synagogue, which led to many Jews, including the leader of the synagogue, being saved. That is why, evidently, Corinth had such an abundance of sign gifts that no other church appeared to have.

As He sovereignly sees fit. There is no other answer today. Some believers ask in faith and He grants healings. Others, including committed Pentecostals, ask in faith and die.

So to claim He has guaranteed it makes Him a liar whenever somebody who claims that promise doesn't get healed. It has wrecked and ruined the faith of millions over the decades and you know it.

1. Cor. 14. 4.
He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself. But he that prophesieth edifieth the church

I would that ye did all spake in tongues but rather that ye prophesied. For greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh in tongues

EXCEPT he interpret that the church may receive edification.

There are doctrines which the MADianites have which I believe in and are worth standing for...but I don't buy their doctrine concerning this.

There is a whole host of reasons why people, Pentecostal or otherwise ask but do not receive but Imma saying it is not because it was not God's will.

God's will is to heal ALWAYS, that is what I am saying in this thread. So whatever the reasons are that people do not get healed and they really are myriad, the reason is never that it was not God's will.

God's will is revealed in Christ, He is the full disclosure of God for this age...He healed them all.

I do not accept that people who do not receive wreck their faith. Nor do I believe they are to be blamed. Smith Wigglesworth who was used of God to bring healing and deliverance to so many...yet suffered ailments from which he was not healed...his daughter was as deaf as a post.

The fact that she is created with ears tells me that God intended for her to hear. God's will for her was that she should hear. Whatever the reasons were for her remaining deaf does not alter God's will.

That is not a trick, that is just the pain honest fact...if she had been in the crowd that surrounded the Lord in Capernaum she would have been healed for they were healed everyone of them.

This is not a game we are in, it is a war, there are very real enemies in the spirit world who fight with great fierceness against the spread of the gospel and the setting men and women at liberty. Their main weapons are false philosophies and doctrines to turn people away from believing. Healing is not guaranteed for it depends upon several factors.

Just to give an example I heard a man say "I gave a certain evangelist £100 quid and I STILL was not healed" he was pretty upset about that. But I would have told him if he dared to come to God with money in his hand to buy a miracle he is more likely to earn God's hot displeasure.

But there are just too numerous reasons why people do not receive.

I don't believe they are difficult to resolve, in fact what is needed most is utter simplicity, but folks have got to be of a mind to resolve the difficulties. But the very first step

Yes the first step...we are so far off. Is to show people that it is ALWAYS God's will to heal....until that is settled there can be little hope of progress.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Lon at post 140

You have me simply waving my hand at such high blown selflessness.

It is Hindooism.

But just to answer Job and the blind man in John....

....they were both healed

You are not at liberty to slip into scripture that Paul's thorn in the flesh was sickness. Paul explains fully what it was.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Lon at post 140

It is Hindooism.

....they were both healed

You are not at liberty to slip into scripture that Paul's thorn in the flesh was sickness. Paul explains fully what it was.

It was eye trouble of some sort which was why he wrote in large print

Lon

Lon at post 140

It is Hindooism.
Why do you care about your flesh so much? :idunno:

....they were both healed.

Not only did God not heal Job, He SPECIFICALLY allowed the disease. Not only was the man blind, he was born that way, and I quote: John 9:3 ...that the works of God might be displayed in him.

:nono: Start a separate thread perhaps.

Word based mystic

God desires His children to be healthy.

At times through tribulations and trials God uses sickness for a growing process

But usually the scripture shows a healing after physical sickness or the demonic attack of the body.

Christ used healings to validate the reality of His ministry, But also and mostly because He had compassion on those whom asked.

(One) of the methods We as believers validate the reality of and power of Jesus Christ to the PRESENT GENERATION is through "these signs shall follow those whom (believe)"

I have especially seen this dynamic as our missionary groups go to (new) people groups and tribes.

Otherwise those people groups and/or tribes dismiss the words without the power and more rely on their shamans and witches that actually can demonstrate supernatural power in the physical/earth realm.

Do we die. Yes. our bodies decay due to sin. 2 cor 4:16
Does Christ desire us to live our christian lives in constant sickness and demonic attacks on our bodies. NO

We put on the armor of Christ to protect us in all aspects of our being.
Not just our future eternal state after resurrection.
We In Christ has faith and are commanded to pray for the sick in many different methods. Whether through elders or through individual faith out of love.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.

On earth as it is in heaven. This is a method God wants us to have faith for and develop our faith to grow through praying. there is no sickness in heaven.

God is preparing us as He forms and shapes us (for living in eternity)
We Grow in grace (empowerment) and knowledge here on earth.
we are encouraged to overcome and have authority over demonic forces.

sadly many (minimalists) look to limit how God responds to His peoples prayers and faith.

JosephR

God desires His children to be healthy.

At times through tribulations and trials God uses sickness for a growing process

But usually the scripture shows a healing after physical sickness or the demonic attack of the body.

Christ used healings to validate the reality of His ministry, But also and mostly because He had compassion on those whom asked.

(One) of the methods We as believers validate the reality of and power of Jesus Christ to the PRESENT GENERATION is through "these signs shall follow those whom (believe)"

I have especially seen this dynamic as our missionary groups go to (new) people groups and tribes.

Otherwise those people groups and/or tribes dismiss the words without the power and more rely on their shamans and witches that actually can demonstrate supernatural power in the physical/earth realm.

Do we die. Yes. our bodies decay due to sin. 2 cor 4:16
Does Christ desire us to live our christian lives in constant sickness and demonic attacks on our bodies. NO

We put on the armor of Christ to protect us in all aspects of our being.
Not just our future eternal state after resurrection.
We In Christ has faith and are commanded to pray for the sick in many different methods. Whether through elders or through individual faith out of love.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.

On earth as it is in heaven. This is a method God wants us to have faith for and develop our faith to grow through praying. there is no sickness in heaven.

God is preparing us as He forms and shapes us (for living in eternity)
We Grow in grace (empowerment) and knowledge here on earth.
we are encouraged to overcome and have authority over demonic forces.

sadly many (minimalists) look to limit how God responds to His peoples prayers and faith.

how minimal is a minimalists?

oatmeal

It was eye trouble of some sort which was why he wrote in large print

Paul's epistles were usually dictated by Paul to another, Galatians he did the writing himself.

Paul was humble enough to write the book of Galatians without a scribe to write it down for him.

He demonstrated Galatians 6:10 by his lifestyle.

Galatians 6:11 KJV

Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.

Evidently, you have reading comprehension challenges and love to speculate about Paul's state of health based on the size of his letters. How is your eyesight?

Word based mystic

Now that we Have and are in Christ and The Holy Spirit dwells within us.

Do we no longer (believe) that we can do the things Christ did or previous believers did?

Or Now that we Have The Holy Spirit are we less capable of praying for on earth as it is in heaven

Do we no longer believe that we should ask (not amiss) and that God will not give us what we ask for if It is in HIS Will.

A minimalist takes a faith activity or prayer response from God and says It is now only a conceptual and emotional healing.

And that prior commands and commissions that involve faith and supernatural expressions are not how God wants to work on the earth anymore.

Many people develop their doctrine or beliefs from their experience or lack of experience.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Why do you care about your flesh so much? :idunno:

Not only did God not heal Job, He SPECIFICALLY allowed the disease. Not only was the man blind, he was born that way, and I quote: John 9:3 ...that the works of God might be displayed in him.

:nono: Start a separate thread perhaps.

There is no need to open a thread, Paul explains what the thorn in his flesh was.

I am not concerned about my flesh...this thread is not about my flesh. I am overwhelmed by God's loving kindness toward me.

But you are far wrong. Incidently "that the works of God may be made manifest in him" was his healing, not his blindness.

I put it to you bluntly...are you sure you have the mind of Christ in this matter? Is it important to you that you should?

One Sabbath day the Lord was in the temple and there was a man with a withered hand, Jesus called him forward and asked the people "Is it lawful to do good on the Sabbath or to do evil? to restore or destroy?"

And the people did not answer Him

Jesus looked around on them in anger grieved at their hardness of heart.

Could it be that the Lord is looking at the western church like that? it is a rare occasion in the gospels where the Lord's facial expression is mentioned, Mark is Peter's memoirs. That must have been some look the Lord gave.

"Which of you having a donkey, if it fall into a pit on the Sabbath will not immediately pull him out and let him go?"

I have barely skirted this subject. I am appalled, in very town and city there are lunatic asylums, where men and women are kept like wild animals...in padded cells because they would hurt them selves. Restrained or they would run in the graveyards nude.

They are exactly the same as the demon possessed mentioned in the bible....we lock them away. And I am not saying all mental illness is demon possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.