How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

Arthur Brain

What did that other righteous member say? Some thing about 'mental illnress is exacerbated by sin'...?
There are cases popping up all over this thread. :D
Just imagine, try and imagine.... just for one second..... that such folks as these bigots ran the World.
OK? Done? Now relax and enjoy the present situation, because however bad it gets, it can't be that bad!

Well, they wouldn't run it for long...:eek:

On the side:
J Corbyn has claimed that our terrorist incidents at home are either caused or fueled by our aggression abroad. However wrong his politics might be, his speech writers got this right, imo. We've surely been right little warmongers all over the Mid-East, and, for instance, our efforts to overthrow Gaddafi have almost certainly caused massive instability here. Even that thug Saddam held down control within Iraq. I know that there was little justice in his rule, but there was control.

And how many arms did the UK sell to Libya also?

Arthur Brain

You really think a billion people whose entire lives are built around the religion would just give it up in a snap if a bunch of Christians got together and destroyed their holy site? Just, en masse they'd all convert to something else? I think that's downright delusional, in addition to being a Daesh-level war crime.

He's an absolute nutcase.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

you too

google "lisbon earthquake"

And? What belief system did it 'destroy' exactly? From Wiki:

"The earthquake had wide-ranging effects on the lives of the populace and intelligentsia. The earthquake had struck on an important religious holiday and had destroyed almost every important church in the city, causing anxiety and confusion amongst the citizens of a staunch and devout Roman Catholic country. Theologians and philosophers focused and speculated on the religious cause and message, seeing the earthquake as a manifestation of divine judgment."

Has Roman Catholicism disappeared?

Nooooo.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's too analogical with Titus's AD 70 Jerusalem temple razing for me. That didn't end Judaism, not even a little. I wouldn't expect Islam to end, even if both Medina and Mecca were glassed, and the Dome of the rock was melted down into ingots and slag. :idunno:

Judaism doesnt believe the same thing that islam does. They are not idolotors, there is no idol to smootch, etc- as God is Spirit.

Islam directly believes that Allah would never ever allow anything to happen to their black worship rock, and if it did, there is no allah.

eider

google "lisbon earthquake" and educate your dumb self

Your Pro-life without exceptions, so we all know that you're just chanting with the pro-bombers because you imagine that you look 'right' to them.
But you don't believe in any of that because you don't believe in ending unborn life.

Either that.......... or you're a fraud.
I think I will put you down as a cheap fraud, a hypopcrite.

eider

Well, they wouldn't run it for long...:eek:
Sure....... like cowards, egging on others forward, but ready to run and hide asap.
I love the rhetoric of the Id-East, actually..... how would they describe it? 'Running like rabid dogs' etc etc!
I like it here! :D

And how many arms did the UK sell to Libya also?
Did we? I expect we poured weapons all over the place to suit our immediate needs, later regretting all.
You know, since many of our leaders are/were ex oxbridge, it makes me wonder if 11+ failures might have managed better.

Arthur Brain

Sure....... like cowards, egging on others forward, but ready to run and hide asap.
I love the rhetoric of the Id-East, actually..... how would they describe it? 'Running like rabid dogs' etc etc!
I like it here! :D

I'd give em' two days before the air raid sirens went off...:eek:

Did we? I expect we poured weapons all over the place to suit our immediate needs, later regretting all.
You know, since many of our leaders are/were ex oxbridge, it makes me wonder if 11+ failures might have managed better.

Yep, political machinations know no bounds. The UK isn't bereft of it...