How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello O slow one it is NOT about religion and is all about swearing allegiance to America and the constitution.
You should probably update your understanding of that one too, but I was answering part of Chair's question. Laws that favor one religion over another are going to run afoul as a litmus.

Moreover, I don't know of any law that will allow the U.S. to expel citizens.

dodge

You should probably update your understanding of that one too, but I was answering part of Chair's question. Laws that favor one religion over another are going to run afoul as a litmus.

Moreover, I don't know of any law that will allow the U.S. to expel citizens.

There are laws that do apply to removing Muslims from the U.S.. Even if that were not true, and it is, Congress could make one that would fit the problem. Obviously congress is past caring about the American people and does not have the spine to pass a law that would actually protect the Americans much like the British, French, Germans, Swedes, and the rest of the spineless west that puts more importance on being politically correct than the evidence staring them in the face.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
61af616fd97aead645de200684f55057.jpg

moosies go to heaven by dressing up like gimli?

latest

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you really that stupid ? I mentioned my service as a means to show that I have spent time there.

Since YOU have never been to the Middle East what exactly is your expertise other than your progressive fascist agenda as a point of reference ?

What you do need is to take a reading comprehension course you have earned and "F" in comprehension.

butbutbutbut dodge.....

her upper-class buddy toured the region on his parent's dime after he got passing grades in his first year of college so he knows all about the middle east and you're obviously racist

how on earth to you expect anna to think that your experience has any validity compared to town's? :chuckle:

dodge

butbutbutbut dodge.....

her upper-class buddy toured the region on his parent's dime after he got passing grades in his first year of college so he knows all about the middle east and you're obviously racist

how on earth to you expect anna to think that your experience has any validity compared to town's? :chuckle:

Experience means nothing to brain dead liberals UNLESS it fits into their progressive fascist narrative.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There are laws that do apply to removing Muslims from the U.S.
Citizens? List them.

Even if that were not true, and it is, Congress could make one that would fit the problem.
Checks and balances. Look into it. If a law isn't constitutional it won't survive the Court.

Obviously congress is past caring about the American people and does not have the spine to pass a law that would actually protect the Americans much like the British, French, Germans, Swedes, and the rest of the spineless west that puts more importance on being politically correct than the evidence staring them in the face.
That's one explanation: you're right, see it clearly and most of the Western world is peculiarly unconcerned with their own self-interest.

Or you're wrong.

That's a tough one. :plain:

dodge

Town Heretic;5037330]Citizens? List them.

The law congress passed in 1952 is still in effect right now and could be used to evict ALL Muslims.

Checks and balances. Look into it. If a law isn't constitutional it won't survive the Court.

The courts are not a legislative branch they are supposed to interpret the law as congress passes the law
That's one explanation: you're right, see it clearly and most of the Western world is peculiarly unconcerned with their own self-interest.

That is pretty much the left's agenda to destroy patriotism, nationalism, and or love of ones own country.

Or you're wrong.

I wish I were.

That's a tough one.

It is the world we live in, sadly.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The law congress passed in 1952 is still in effect right now and could be used to evict ALL Muslims.
I'm not an immigration lawyer, but those I know who are would say: no. The act allowed the deportation of naturalized citizens only, and only in conjunction with subversive activities. There are hard thresholds that mostly involve crimes committed before naturalization or being booted from the military dishonorably within five years of naturalization. You can't deport a U.S. citizen. You have to strip them of that first. It's hard and rare.

Being Muslim isn't a subversive activity. And the act has gone through a few changes. Beyond that the act doesn't touch upon that 30+% of Muslims born here.

The courts are not a legislative branch they are supposed to interpret the law as congress passes the law
Part of that interpretation goes to the Constitutionality of a law. Yours wouldn't make it past the Establishment Clause.

I wish I were.
Then boy do I have good news for you. :)

It is the world we live in, sadly.
Everyone thinks that until they try to drink the sand.

dodge

I'm not an immigration lawyer, but those I know who are would say: no. The act allowed the deportation of naturalized citizens only, and only in conjunction with subversive activities. There are hard thresholds that mostly involve crimes committed before naturalization or being booted from the military dishonorably within five years of naturalization. You can't deport a U.S. citizen. You have to strip them of that first. It's hard and rare.

Being Muslim isn't a subversive activity. And the act has gone through a few changes. Beyond that the act doesn't touch upon that 30+% of Muslims born here.

Part of that interpretation goes to the Constitutionality of a law. Yours wouldn't make it past the Establishment Clause.

Then boy do I have good news for you. :)

Everyone thinks that until they try to drink the sand.

I know who I am in Christ Jesus but that does not comfort me in the mess we are leaving our kids and grand kids by bringing a barbaric death cult called Islam into America.

We have brought the "sand" into our country,sadly. Many will be forced to do exactly that as in convert or die.Personally, I would prefer death to submitting to a moon god and a child molesting,lying murdering false prophet named Mohammad.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know who I am in Christ Jesus but that does not comfort me in the mess we are leaving our kids and grand kids by bringing a barbaric death cult called Islam into America.
Islam has been here, but this isn't about being a fan of Islam.

We have brought the "sand" into our country,sadly. Many will be forced to do exactly that as in convert or die.
They're 1% of the population. Should be about 2% by 2050.

dodge

Islam has been here, but this isn't about being a fan of Islam.

They're 1% of the population. Should be about 2% by 2050.

Every where through out history Muslims have immigrated they start small and end up taking over the host country.

You might want to study history of Muslim migration and the end results.

If you figure the average American family is having 2 kids per family and Muslims with 4 wives and are averaging 20 kids per family 2050 @ 2 % is a nice myth and nothing more.Hey, and the ignorant west will pay for the children that will teach their children to murder the infidels i.e. everyone that is not Muslim.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Every where through out history Muslims have immigrated they start small and end up taking over the host country.
Not really, but if you want to talk about religion or empires and how they spread, for a time you can make that statement about any of them. About European powers, about Christianity.

You might want to study history of Muslim migration and the end results.
You might want to broaden your study. But again, 2% of the population by the next 33 years. And you've completely stepped around my prior stats on how American Muslims actually feel, and how Islam tends to look in countries with Western traditions. None of any of it supports your contention.

But let's say all of Islam radicalized, not just the relative sliver so many conflate with a rule. Say it happened. If 2 percent of anyone can kick the can of the remaining 98% that 98% doesn't deserve its own country to begin with. :plain:

If you figure the average American family is having 2 kids per family and Muslims with 4 wives and are averaging 20 kids per family 2050 @ 2 % is a nice myth and nothing more.
Not if you're good at math and use real facts. Pew used actual data over the last several years to chart a reasonable expectation of population growth along those lines. 2% by 2050 (link).

Hey, and the ignorant west will pay for the children that will teach their children to murder the infidels i.e. everyone that is not Muslim.
Which, again, the majority of Islam isn't doing and never did.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Not really, but if you want to talk about religion or empires and how they spread, for a time you can make that statement about any of them. About European powers, about Christianity.

You might want to broaden your study. But again, 2% of the population by the next 33 years. And you've completely stepped around my prior stats on how American Muslims actually feel, and how Islam tends to look in countries with Western traditions. None of any of it supports your contention.

But let's say all of Islam radicalized, not just the relative sliver so many conflate with a rule. Say it happened. If 2 percent of anyone can kick the can of the remaining 98% that 98% doesn't deserve its own country to begin with. :plain:

Not if you're good at math and use real facts. Pew used actual data over the last several years to chart a reasonable expectation of population growth along those lines. 2% by 2050 (link).

Useful idiot for isis

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

eider

The above sentence reminds me about the Tehran bombing of the shrine of Ayatollah Khoumeini.
Isis has claimed responsibility.

The Western Media does not seem to focus heavily upon all the terrorist attacks in Muslim countries, but they are being subjected to extremist violence just as we are in the West.

Shi'ite, Sunni, Kurdish and Amadiyah Muslims asre all as keen to put down extremist violence as the West is, but obviously some of the ideas on this thread would really explode all into worldwide war for a very long time to come.

I've never thought of any Christian Churches as 'warmongering' and still think that any who promote violence are outside of all the Creeds.