Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

Well, this thread isn't to much of a homeschoolers thread anymore. Most anyone can just come in here to chat.

All of the homeschoolers have gotten AIM, so we all chat there. This will probably drop off the edge of exsistance sooner or later. :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My baby is graduating next month. :(

MrsDearDelmar

ShadowMaid said:
Well, this thread isn't to much of a homeschoolers thread anymore. Most anyone can just come in here to chat.

All of the homeschoolers have gotten AIM, so we all chat there. This will probably drop off the edge of exsistance sooner or later. :chuckle:

I just saw this. I homeschool my 13 year old daughter and we love it. I use Switched on School House and a handful of other stuff. Her favorite subject is English and Sign Language. Least fav is Math. We are working on Spanish and Sign Language and I am learning quite a bit with those two while she is learning. If I could have more children we would definitely home school them. I think it is a wonderful experience and really glad we did it!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MrsDearDelmar said:
We are working on Spanish and Sign Language and I am learning quite a bit with those two while she is learning.

My 3 oldest learned sign language this year. They have appx. a thousand words that they've learned which is still a pretty far cry from being fluent but they can hold their own pretty well. My oldest is able to communicate with a deaf guy who just started working at his place of employment. He's even helped to interpret for his employers.

I'm so gosh darn proud of my kid! (I know, I'm such a mom) but hey, what can I say, I am. He has done so well this year and he pushes himself soooooo much. He's his own best teacher, really. He thrives on doing whatever he does to the best of his ability. I can't wait until his graduation ceremony so I can do some major bragging.

Hey, I'm a mom. I'm entitled! :D

Anybody else wanna do a little bragging? :eek:

ShadowMaid

MrsDearDelmar said:
I just saw this. I homeschool my 13 year old daughter and we love it. I use Switched on School House and a handful of other stuff. Her favorite subject is English and Sign Language. Least fav is Math. We are working on Spanish and Sign Language and I am learning quite a bit with those two while she is learning. If I could have more children we would definitely home school them. I think it is a wonderful experience and really glad we did it!

Homeschooling is the best thing of all time! :thumb:

ShadowMaid

I'm pretty sure I didn't mean Erin's baby, most everyone if not everyone knows about that. :)

But I've been spending all day trying to remember what the secret was to no avail! :noid:

Christine

ShadowMaid said:
I'm pretty sure I didn't mean Erin's baby, most everyone if not everyone knows about that. :)
Last year the "secret" was that you knew Anthony was "in the oven."
But I've been spending all day trying to remember what the secret was to no avail! :noid:
Then it's probably not a baby, because you wouldn't have forgotten that! :D