Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

No here! I guess that means I'm stuck inside. :sigh: Unless it's warm enough to go out in the rain, but I highly doubt that.

JoyfulRook

SM: Well, sitting inside, healing up my cold .Spending a lot of time on TOL, :D I'll be camping with my Boy Scout Troop Tomorrow up in the mountains, which should be a blast!

Christine: Yeah, Colorado's climate is sumpthin' special! Should be cleared up by Sunday or tommorow afternoon though, :)

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Dread Helm
SM: Well, sitting inside, healing up my cold .Spending a lot of time on TOL, I'll be camping with my Boy Scout Troop Tomorrow up in the mountains, which should be a blast!

Boy Scouts huh? What's that like?

JoyfulRook

Originally posted by ShadowMaid

Boy Scouts huh? What's that like?

Well, I'm in a Christian Troop and basically we go camping every month for a weekend in the mountains. Last time we caught a crawdad and ate it. (No wonder PETA and Shame.org are after the Boy Scouts :think: ) Anyway we have a lot of fun, :cool:

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Dread Helm
Well, I'm in a Christian Troop and basically we go camping every month for a weekend in the mountains. Last time we caught a crawdad and ate it. (No wonder PETA and Shame.org are after the Boy Scouts :think: ) Anyway we have a lot of fun, :cool:

Wow, sounds like a good experience to take part in.