Homeschoolers

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Oh yeah, the Vanilla Mac. :shut:

I cook for myself, when no one else is around. But I rarely cook for my entire family. I might flip burgers or chicken thighs on the grill occasionally. But my mom does most of the cooking. She's a good cook.

Now if you'll excuse me, the dinner bell is ringing... :chew:

Melody

We homeschool all year round. I only do it 3-4 days a week. The summers around here are so hot the kids have to stay inside anyways.

Right now, during spring we may only do school work 1/2 day so the kids can play outside while the weather is still nice.

Christine

Originally posted by Melody

We homeschool all year round. I only do it 3-4 days a week. The summers around here are so hot the kids have to stay inside anyways.

Right now, during spring we may only do school work 1/2 day so the kids can play outside while the weather is still nice.
Hi Melody. That sounds great. :) You might want to check out the "For Teachers" forum seeing as this one is mainly for students.

Christine

Originally posted by Lucky

Oh yeah, the Vanilla Mac. :shut:
:chuckle:

I cook for myself, when no one else is around.
Is this so you can try out "new" recipes like "Vanilla Mac?"

But I rarely cook for my entire family. I might flip burgers or chicken thighs on the grill occasionally. But my mom does most of the cooking. She's a good cook.
You men are all alike. My Dad doesn't do much of the cooking either, that's for us "women folk." ;)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Christine

Is this so you can try out "new" recipes like "Vanilla Mac?"
I don't usually try the new recipes unless I'm missing an ingredient. Though, in my first college semester when I stayed in a dorm, not having all the ingredients was pretty common. I can remember making "condiment soup" a few times. :freak:
...that's for us "women folk." ;)
Amen, I'm glad you agree. :D

Melody

Originally posted by Christine

Hi Melody. That sounds great. :) You might want to check out the "For Teachers" forum seeing as this one is mainly for students.

Sorry, :eek: I followed this thread from the HOT Topics box on the home page.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Melody

Sorry, :eek: I followed this thread from the HOT Topics box on the home page.

Lol, that's okay. The rules here aren't head-spinning strict. Posting here isn't against any law.