Hollywood pedophiles

Grip Docility

Did I say you were a homosexual? Are you so paranoid that have to put on the cloak of indignation?

I’m not indignant. I just don’t understand the way you communicate. This is more of an example of what I mean.

You don’t reference scripture in a subtle way that attempts to, get one over, on a person and get surprised when they know the scripture you are referencing.

Well, I don’t. You do.

Grip Docility

You can always tell by their eyes.

You continue to reference the lamp of the soul Bible passage. Jesus is my light. I’m dark without Him. If I slipped in that listening to you is like watching a crippled person try to walk, I imagine you would know the proverb.

glorydaz

You continue to reference the lamp of the soul Bible passage. Jesus is my light. I’m dark without Him. If I slipped in that listening to you is like watching a crippled person try to walk, I imagine you would know the proverb.

I imagine you know it well.

Matthew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!​

Grip Docility

I imagine you know it well.

Matthew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!​

Jesus is important to me. I tend to remember a lot of things He’s recorded as saying.