Holiday Vacation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well I have really enjoyed talking to some of you. lol Others I had fun watching you trip over your own tongue. But it is the holidays and I have family to go visit. So I'll see you all later.

clefty

Well I have really enjoyed talking to some of you. lol Others I had fun watching you trip over your own tongue. But it is the holidays and I have family to go visit. So I'll see you all later.

Ok see ya later...

Enjoy your family...during this Holydaze

Remember the reason for the season has His own seasons...and reasons for them

Christmas and New Years < His calendar His way

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
don't let him bother you. I have seen this kind of spirit many times. They get all full of bitter envy and they got to try to discredit me. lolol It hasn't happened yet but that spirit has to try. All he needs is a willing participant. And he found one here.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

James 3:14-16
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
(NKJ)

Who in their right mind would envy you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How's your hat doing?

I said
You are an insult to Jesus, and the Spirit of grace. When you call yourself a Christian.

1 Tim 5:1-3

1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort him as a father, younger men as brothers,
2 older women as mothers, younger as sisters, with all purity.
3 Honor widows who are really widows.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:29-31
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thank you very little.

I said
Your a cyber bully. Your totally carnally minded. Don't you even know that without a verse is carnal language. No one can be spiritual without the Word(verses). Everyone that is carnal is in the flesh.

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)