Holiday Vacation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, Sir.

I said
It is pathetic to think that any man that would call himself a Christian. Would intentionally insult little old ladies. What do you do when your not on the net. Look for kids that you can bully?
I don't want to be standing to close to you on judgment day.

clefty

I said
It is pathetic to think that any man that would call himself a Christian. Would intentionally insult little old ladies. What do you do when your not on the net. Look for kids that you can bully?

Go get some rest squeaky...today would be a good day to start...happy Sabbath!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said

Why? Are you a little old lady?

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I know I don't want to be standing anywhere near you on judgment day. lol

I hope you are standing near me afterwards when as Isaiah said in the new heaven and new earth from New moon to new moon and Sabbath to Sabbath all of mankind will come to worship Him...

More than happy to help you here and now with that...you know to get into practice...these Sabbath days and holy days being shadows and rehearsals to the good things yet to come...

HalleluYah

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I hope you are standing near me afterwards when as Isaiah said in the new heaven and new earth from New moon to new moon and Sabbath to Sabbath all of mankind will come to worship Him...

More than happy to help you here and now with that...you know to get into practice...these Sabbath days and holy days being shadows and rehearsals to the good things yet to come...

HalleluYah

I said
I smell trickery here. Where is that located in the bible.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
this is so condescending, friend.

It is not so godly thing to do to join in the sarcastic members.

I said
don't let him bother you. I have seen this kind of spirit many times. They get all full of bitter envy and they got to try to discredit me. lolol It hasn't happened yet but that spirit has to try. All he needs is a willing participant. And he found one here.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

James 3:14-16
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
(NKJ)