Hi

M. A. Williams

My son just educated me about Tony Hand yesterday....I had NEVER heard of him, but them again I'm NOT a big hockey fan. I'm more into baseball.
It was kinda neat that he was from Scotland, me being second generation Canadian and all with a Scottish heritage. My motto here is my clan motto.

Well your on the same plain as my son, he's a Canuck Super Fan. Funny though, as he wasn't when we lived there and I had season tickets for half their games.

Ahh, that's cool! I've never heard of him either. I haven't watched all that much baseball, though. We used to watch the Red Sox every now and then when we were at a friend's house who was American that was stationed here.

My Grandfather was Scottish but lived in England for the rest of his life having met my Grandmother whilst serving in the Air Force. He was from Dunbar.

StanJ

Ahh, that's cool! I've never heard of him either. I haven't watched all that much baseball, though. We used to watch the Red Sox every now and then when we were at a friend's house who was American that was stationed here.
My Grandfather was Scottish but lived in England for the rest of his life having met my Grandmother whilst serving in the Air Force. He was from Dunbar.

What is kinda funny is that my grand father, who was born in Glasgow, came all the way to Montreal and met a Cameron woman whom he married. Her parents were from Scotland!

M. A. Williams

Ahh, well it's a good heritage to have, especially if you like your history!

Britain, especially England, Scotland have fascinating history, especially so when they overlap.

StanJ

Ahh, well it's a good heritage to have, especially if you like your history!

Britain, especially England, Scotland have fascinating history, especially so when they overlap.

My Mom's mother was English and her father was Irish, so I got GB covered. ;)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am still quite young in my faith (~3 years) so I am still hammering out the details.

It's not easy when so many opinions pull you this way or that way and both, sometimes, seem credible.

I do hold to limited atonement, though.
I think you will be OK here. At least you have a sense of humor.

Time will tell.

Enjoy!