Hi

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, I thought it was kinda funny!
But, yeah, changing the avatar might ease your burden of having to explain it over and over again.
Perhaps a nice looking Rebel flag would do.
Ohhoshedidn't...:chuckle: How about a guy riding a mountain bike with the Confederate battle flag painted on it. Like the whole thing is a flag. On the helmet too. :plain:

M. A. Williams

Oh you're a Brit? Cool...where do you live?

I am indeed, though I'd like to move to Canada at some stage.

I live just north of Cambridge in a village outside of a city called Peterborough.

Calgary looks nice. I particularly like how close it is to somewhere like Canmore. Must be nice to have such nice surroundings to get away to for a weekend.

StanJ

I am indeed, though I'd like to move to Canada at some stage.

I live just north of Cambridge in a village outside of a city called Peterborough.

Calgary looks nice. I particularly like how close it is to somewhere like Canmore. Must be nice to have such nice surroundings to get away to for a weekend.

Cool...I used the date the daughter of the PAOC Bible College's President there many decades ago. I like Peterborough and they have a great hockey team!

I'm retired, so I am always AWAY!

M. A. Williams

Ahh, that's cool! :)

I've never watched the hockey team here. I'm sure the cousin of my half-brother used to play for them, but I can't really remember.

I used to watch a lot of the NHL but haven't watched it in quite some time. The first team I watched was the Canucks and I stuck with them. They were fast-paced and the Sedin twins had synergy. Then they choked in the SC final... Then the next playoffs they did the same again. Backs to the wall and not a care in the world.

Haven't watched since.

StanJ

Ahh, that's cool! :)

I've never watched the hockey team here. I'm sure the cousin of my half-brother used to play for them, but I can't really remember.

I used to watch a lot of the NHL but haven't watched it in quite some time. The first team I watched was the Canucks and I stuck with them. They were fast-paced and the Sedin twins had synergy. Then they choked in the SC final... Then the next playoffs they did the same again. Backs to the wall and not a care in the world.

Haven't watched since.

My son just educated me about Tony Hand yesterday....I had NEVER heard of him, but them again I'm NOT a big hockey fan. I'm more into baseball.
It was kinda neat that he was from Scotland, me being second generation Canadian and all with a Scottish heritage. My motto here is my clan motto.

Well your on the same plain as my son, he's a Canuck Super Fan. Funny though, as he wasn't when we lived there and I had season tickets for half their games.