Hi

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and some more; I just checked my userCP and found rectangles some are white and some are red. Whats the difference?

And how do I give reputation to others with comment?

I imagine positive and negative, but I can't be sure. Ask Admin.

genuineoriginal

and some more; I just checked my userCP and found rectangles some are white and some are red. Whats the difference?

And how do I give reputation to others with comment?

The white ones are positive rep, the red ones are negative rep.
There is a green box and a red box in the upper right of every post.
The red box is for reporting a post to the moderators.

The green box is for giving rep. It will open a window that gives you the choice of approving (positive rep) or disapproving (negative rep), a space to put your comments, and a button to "Add to Reputation".

genuineoriginal

sorry, one more.

Can I reply to rep comments? How?
:idunno:
Only ways I know are to find a post by the person that gave you a rep comment and rep them back, or to bring the comment into a thread and reply there, or to post a visitor message on the other person's profile page.

I forgot private message, thanks Bright Raven.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
sorry everyone, I have another one.

I got some PMs and they all disappeared. What happend? I did not delete them.

thanks

genuineoriginal

sorry everyone, I have another one.

I got some PMs and they all disappeared. What happend? I did not delete them.

thanks

Just click the link that says "Private Messages" in the upper right of the page. On the page that opens, you can choose between "Inbox" and "Sent Items"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok, here is another which I cannot figure out:

How do I keep up the threads I am involved in?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Please go to my thread for this kind of questions.
I saw your thread. I suspect this is why aCultureWarrior rightfully has a beef with you (Lk 22:36). :rolleyes: My question is a more general one. Bouncers are hired in bars for example (and I wouldn't recommend being in one :freak:) to handle unruly people. Is it wise to get involved without training in self defense?

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Serpent. I will move this post to my thread and address it. k?
link

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one [Luke 22:36].

"You had better pack suitcase and get your traveler’s checks if you are going out for the Lord today and give out the gospel. You had better be prepared to protect yourself and your loved ones. We are living in difficult days. The Lord said, “He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” Why? For self protection, of course. They were living in days that required a sword. We need to recognize that fact also. If we do not resist evil today, all kinds of evil will befall us. We could end up in the hospital or have some of our loved ones slain." McGee, J. Vernon: Thru the Bible Commentary. electronic ed. Nashville : Thomas Nelson, 1997, c1981, S. 4:347

Last edited: