Hi

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hello everyone, I am new here.

I would like to introduce myself. I was invited to this site by my friend. He says this forum is very free to post without worrying about banning because you are not one of mainstreamers.

I am a non-trin even though I am not a JW. My practice is very similar to JWs. I don't vote because Jesus says His followers are not of this world and I believe the politcis are of this world. And I don't approve of Christians join in the military because Jesus commands us to "love your enemy". The military kills their enemies.

I know I already opened the cans of worms. You can start threads about them. Let's discuss them at approprate board.

Thank you.

meshak, Jesus' servant.

I thought Meshak was part of a trinity

Welcome but I hope you will re-think your views :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know where to ask.

Would someone tell me what "rep power" is?

thank you in advance.

You get 1 reputation point per post. You will also receive rep points for posts based on the opinion of other members, the amount varying depending on their reputation. You can check on this giving by clicking on the users CP in the upper left corner of your homepage.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
thank you Jim.

Another one; What is lifetime member?

Welcome, It's Bright Raven. Jim is the one who stated the line above, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." A lifetime member is one where the member charge is one time $500.00

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Welcome, It's Bright Raven. Jim is the one who stated the line above, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." A lifetime member is one where the member charge is one time $500.00

Oh Ok, so if I donate $500.00, I don't have to subscribe anymore?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh Ok, so if I donate $500.00, I don't have to subscribe anymore?

That's right, just go to upgrade your subscription. I would check with Knight first since you are so new. He may apply your silver subscription to the amount required.