Hi There :)

Poetpatoi

He has this strange notion that the Bible is what it says it is.

Very odd character.

He also believes that the Earth isn't a hundred bagillion years old.

So odd.

And that funny accent. Sheesh.

Funny accent? I know something about those!

Wait, what?! The earth isn't a hundred bagillion years old?! ;)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There you go again, actually reading the book of Genesis. You and Strip will get along so well.
Yep. Every single Christian who ever lived who read that one had the same idea...which is why Stripe hardly ever has anything to say about it.

:eek:

I kid because, well, someone has to. There's so much gravity here it's darn near a black hole. :plain:

glorydaz

Vegas is your friend, eh? Playing the sympathy card is only going to get you so far around here. :eek:

I'd be careful with that if you don't want them to ask you to leave.

And with all that talking too. :think: We'll have to speak to vc about that...what time's church?

I find it's helpful if you begin with the basics, social security number, bank password, that sort of thing. The rest can work itself out.

Excellent goal. I have a two year old (Jack). I mostly beat the devil out of him, so that's going from the other end then. :plain: (kidding)

Well said, though you'd look silly looking back for them.

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

You're such a show off. And asking for her bank password so early is just plain pushy. At least wait a week or so. :chuckle:

Welcome to the forum, friend of our dear cowboy, he's much loved here. :)

glorydaz

You mistook my meaning. I was warning you NOT to join this place.

It's far too volatile. :chuckle:

Ah, well. What's done is done. Just watch out for the Stripe character. He's...well, he's Stripe.

I wish you wouldn't make me laugh that hard so early in the morning. Don't you have some cows to round up or something?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wish you wouldn't make me laugh that hard so early in the morning. Don't you have some cows to round up or something?

They are already rounded, ma'am!

You can only round a cow so many times before they git a bit snarky.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A snarky cow is not a pleasant thing.

There is no doubt about that!

348100_angry_cow.jpg

At least you didn't tell me to get back in the kitchen. ;)

You should know by now without me having to remind you all the time!

Those beans about cooked?

Poetpatoi

Vegas is your friend, eh? Playing the sympathy card is only going to get you so far around here. :eek:

Oh no! You're on to me! :doh:

I find it's helpful if you begin with the basics, social security number, bank password, that sort of thing. The rest can work itself out.

Of course! Once I've received yours, I'll be happy to consider it!

Excellent goal. I have a two year old (Jack). I mostly beat the devil out of him, so that's going from the other end then. :plain: (kidding)

Beating works! ;)

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

Thanks! :cheers: