Hi There :)

Poetpatoi

:wave2:
I just joined today, after being told about this site from my very good friend, vegascowboy. We go to the same Messianic Jewish synagogue and talk a lot. Honestly, I cannot believe he waited this long to tell me about this place! ;)

I'm excited to be here, although a bit overwhelmed so far! Not quite sure what to tell about myself... I'm relatively new to the Messianic movement, though not new to knowing who my Savior is. I love studying and discussing God's word, and among my passions, my biggest goal in life is to be a proper godly example to my twin daughters.

Looking forward to future discussions!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just joined today, after being told about this site from my very good friend, vegascowboy. We go to the same Messianic Jewish synagogue and talk a lot. Honestly, I cannot believe he waited this long to tell me about this place! ;)

I'm excited to be here, although a bit overwhelmed so far! Not quite sure what to tell about myself... I'm relatively new to the Messianic movement, though not new to knowing who my Savior is. I love studying and discussing God's word, and among my passions, my biggest goal in life is to be a proper godly example to my twin daughters.

We kinda like that Cowboy around these parts.
Glad he invited you to join us!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Welcome:e4e:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to TOL!
Vegascowboy? I know that guy! He's one of the good guys.
This is a busy place!
Have fun!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Welcome aboard! Be forewarned. This site is addicting! :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I just joined today, after being told about this site from my very good friend, vegascowboy.
Vegas is your friend, eh? Playing the sympathy card is only going to get you so far around here. :eek:

We go to the same Messianic Jewish synagogue and talk a lot.
I'd be careful with that if you don't want them to ask you to leave.

Honestly, I cannot believe he waited this long to tell me about this place! ;)
And with all that talking too. :think: We'll have to speak to vc about that...what time's church?

I'm excited to be here, although a bit overwhelmed so far! Not quite sure what to tell about myself...
I find it's helpful if you begin with the basics, social security number, bank password, that sort of thing. The rest can work itself out.

I'm relatively new to the Messianic movement, though not new to knowing who my Savior is. I love studying and discussing God's word, and among my passions, my biggest goal in life is to be a proper godly example to my twin daughters.
Excellent goal. I have a two year old (Jack). I mostly beat the devil out of him, so that's going from the other end then. :plain: (kidding)

Well said, though you'd look silly looking back for them.

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

bybee

Welcome! This place can be a bit overwhelming but VCB will help you navigate! If you are his friend you already have a welcome coming!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You mistook my meaning. I was warning you NOT to join this place.

It's far too volatile. :chuckle:

Ah, well. What's done is done. Just watch out for the Stripe character. He's...well, he's Stripe.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never heard of him. :idunno:

He has this strange notion that the Bible is what it says it is.

Very odd character.

He also believes that the Earth isn't a hundred bagillion years old.

So odd.

And that funny accent. Sheesh.