Hi! I'm danj1953 and I'm an atheist.

danj1953

I'm a rapidly aging Canadian atheist who has worked for the last couple of decades for a large Christian social service agency.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you know that nobody remains an atheist after they die?

Welcome to TOL. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm a rapidly aging Canadian atheist who has worked for the last couple of decades for a large Christian social service agency.
I'm all for helping large Christians, though I think there are probably a great many large heathens in equal need of assistance.

Nobody remains after they die. Period.
Gentlemen, it's unseemly to speak of the remains of dead people.

Also, what's with the three periods at the end of that sentence? Wouldn't an exclamation mark have made the point more emphatically...if less creatively. :plain:

And welcome. :e4e:

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I'm all for helping large Christians, though I think there are probably a great many large heathens in equal need of assistance.
-

:rotfl:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to TH again. Besides, should he get rep just for making you giggle a bit?"

I thought it was weird, too. Looks like Knight is monitoring the rep system a bit more...

By the way, danj... :cheers: WELCOME!!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
-

:rotfl:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to TH again. Besides, should he get rep just for making you giggle a bit?"
There's a better reason? :think:

I thought it was weird, too. Looks like Knight is monitoring the rep system a bit more...
I once broke it. True story. :eek: Now I just like the liner notes. :poly: