Hi. I am from Iran

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure about thousands considering I've never seen pics depicting those numbers. The New Yorker reported about two hundred young people. The numbers grew depending on who was doing the reporting. :chuckle: It's always nice to hope that human beings will behave with care toward one another regardless of religion. That being said, a candlelight vigil is a drop in the love bucket considering the losses caused in the name of this false god Allah.
Thanks for the possible correction. When the march happened, I remember seeing pictures of it and thousands were mentioned in the caption.

What FOX "News" won't report on today is a leaked document from the Israeli Secret Service that plainly says Netanyhu's Iran paranoia is unsubstantiated. The Iranians are using their technology for peacetime power, not nuclear bombs.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad

IMJerusha

Thanks for the possible correction. When the march happened, I remember seeing pictures of it and thousands were mentioned in the caption.

What FOX "News" won't report on today is a leaked document from the Israeli Secret Service that plainly says Netanyhu's Iran paranoia is unsubstantiated.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad

Don't you ever wonder about "leaked" documents? I sure do, especially where Obama is concerned/involved....you know, Barack Hussein Obama. :plain:

"The cache [of intelligence], which has been independently authenticated by the Guardian, mainly involves exchanges between South Africa’s intelligence agency and its counterparts around the world. It is not the entire volume of traffic but a selective leak."

Kenya :WA: South Africa........it's sort of subjective.

And it's kind of ironic considering all of Obama's recent effort to get Japan to give back all the weapons-grade plutonium they got from the US in the 60's supposedly for research. Poor China was having kittens about it. As a matter of fact the number of countries having any stockpiles of weapons-grade plutonium has been reduced considerably since 2009 which Obama said was to prevent terrorists from getting hold of it and making "dirty bombs." Hmm....yeah, I just gotta wonder.

The Iranians are using their technology for peacetime power, not nuclear bombs.

I wouldn't want to put my money on that. :nono: And that's exactly what policing this deal is going to cost....our money...not to mention our possible security and that of Israel. I have yet to understand why so many American Jews are so blind!

There's always a reason behind every rhyme and then there are subreasons as well. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iran-...-230038130.html;_ylt=A0LEViRMO.5Un98A_mInnIlQ

Last edited:

Hezbollah_YaMahdi

BANNED
Banned
,,,you said,"I'm allowed",,,"given the order to filter it",and "is blocked in Iran". So if it(this site) is blocked(by Iran/scholars),but you expressly are given permission by the scholars (and) the Iranian government to speak to us then are you a representative of Iran(and or) their scholars?

In the name of Hagh ta-ala.
Scholars said if anyone can contact with Pagans(Christians,Jewish,Atheists and...) use Internet for invite them to Islam and proselytizing. I use Proxy for access to forbidden sites like TOL and Facebook.

Hezbollah_YaMahdi

BANNED
Banned
so what does that mean?

I learned that greeting while in india
but
not the last one

Originally Posted by Hezbollah_YaMahdi View Post
Salam aleykom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repentance View Post
Wa alaikum salam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hezbollah_YaMahdi View Post
Salam ya akhi.

Salam aleykom (Arabic)= Hello to you
Wa alaikum salam (Arabic) = and Hello to you
Salam ya akhi (Arabic) = Hello my brother

Hezbollah_YaMahdi

BANNED
Banned
Do you have a suicide bomb?

No. It has been declared unlawful by the Holiness Supreme Leader of Iran, Imam Khamenei.
However, there is an exception.
Iranian scholars also Imam Khamenei, all agree, against the Jewish people of Israel this act is the right job.

Hezbollah_YaMahdi

BANNED
Banned
Nationality does nor matter.

Real Islam is the Islam that was perfected by Allah and His Messenger. The Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Most of them don't care about truth, I'm afraid. You can learn about the thousand and one denominations within Pauline Christianity meanwhile...

Why do you say "Ya Mahdi"? Only Allah is the All-Hearing, so ask Allah. Iyyaka na'budu wa iyyaka nasta'een.

Only Shia is right religion. The father of Saleh,The great Holiness Imam Mahdi is king of the world, he is about 1200 years old.
Jesus is his assistant. In End Of Time (Akharolzaman) Mahdi will be number one and Jesus will be number 2.
Allah permit us and has ordered us saying before IMAM name YA.
Ya mahdi. Ya Ali. Ya Hossain.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Only Shia is right religion. The father of Saleh,The great Holiness Imam Mahdi is king of the world, he is about 1200 years old.
Jesus is his assistant. In End Of Time (Akharolzaman) Mahdi will be number one and Jesus will be number 2.
Allah permit us and has ordered us saying before IMAM name YA.
Ya mahdi. Ya Ali. Ya Hossain.

Do you believe that Mahdi AS, Ali AS and Hussein (AS) can hear you? They can't. Only Allah is All-Hearing, and all powerful.

IMJerusha

No. It has been declared unlawful by the Holiness Supreme Leader of Iran, Imam Khamenei.
Iranian scholars also Imam Khamenei, all agree, against the Jewish people of Israel this act is the right job.

Well, there ya go! It isn't man who declares what is lawful in God's eyes, it is God and He gives no permission to go about killing the Jewish people of Israel. Just exactly how scholarly are people who do not know the One True God, the God of Israel? Please, for your own sake, come out of the darkness.

Matthew 22:35-40 "One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 'Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?' Jesus replied: ‘ "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.' ”

Again, this is why I state that you and your scholars and all those of Islam slander the One True God of Israel and Yeshua. We don't get to make God or His Son into what we want for our benefit and that is what Muhammad did, and there was even more slander against God within his teaching ie. alcohol and fornication are forbidden on earth but you can have wine and virgins in the afterlife. God did not prohibit the fruit of the vine on earth and Yeshua stated that there would be no marriage or giving in marriage in heaven. What do you plan on doing with your virgins, tickling their feet?...and oh my, what will you do when they're all used up?...take them down to the VRC (virgin recycling center)? Islam is a false religion and the Qur'an was created by a madman.

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned

the fag who molests little boys?

kiss.jpg

that Imam Khamenei?

cool!

just so you know - israel has lots of nukes

wiki said:
Estimates as to the size of the Israeli nuclear arsenal vary between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads. It is estimated that the Israel nuclear deterrent force has the ability to deliver them by intermediate-range ballistic missile, intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine-launched cruise missile.[2] The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute estimates that Israel has approximately 80 intact nuclear weapons, of which 50 are for delivery by Jericho II medium-range ballistic missiles and 30 are gravity bombs for delivery by aircraft.[2]

however it plays out, could we please pump out all the oil first before they turn your whole country into a glass parking lot?

glass is kinda hard on drill bits

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
If you believe that killing people simply because they do not share your beliefs is acceptable then you do not serve God, you serve and embrace and love evil.

IMJerusha

,,,you said,"I'm allowed",,,"given the order to filter it",and "is blocked in Iran". So if it(this site) is blocked(by Iran/scholars),but you expressly are given permission by the scholars (and) the Iranian government to speak to us then are you a representative of Iran(and or) their scholars?

It isn't "Iranian scholars" (no such a thing) or Iranian government who grant internet access except on their own turf. Right now the US is blocking all access by Iran to the global internet and no proxy is going to circumvent that. One would have to leave Iran to gain access to US websites such as this one. So, in all probability, this guy is not in Iran and is just a troll here to stir things up and slander God.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
against God within his teaching ie. alcohol and fornication are forbidden on earth but you can have wine and virgins in the afterlife.

In the everlasting after life we would have all the desires of the flesh and all the desires of the spirit - while the presence of God and His countenance is the best of reward and gifts.

In the afterlife the intoxicants would not actually intoxicate - the Qur'an makes this clear. And there won't be any need for adultery and fornication. We would have marriages - yes indeed. Adam and Eve were/are husband and wife. We are not angels - we are humans even with glorified bodies.