Hi. I am from Iran

Truster

I would rather discuss the apocalypse

The problem being is that I am fully aware of the Roman Catholic stand on this and I'm equally aware of their part in introducing most of the doctrine. This means I'm not open to discussing the matter, because I am aware of the one means of interpreting the symbolism found therein.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The problem being is that I am fully aware of the Roman Catholic stand on this and I'm equally aware of their part in introducing most of the doctrine. This means I'm not open to discussing the matter, because I am aware of the one means of interpreting the symbolism found therein.

the church does not have an official view
and
I am certain the church would not agree with mine

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
wave1.gif
Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT

See:

Islam

0459869476984u98uerojgld.jpg

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Salam ya akhi. what is your nationality?
I have come here for providing real Islam that is Shia.
I want invite pagans (christians,jewishs,atheists,...) to Islam.
Our lord is holiness father of Saleh, Imam Mahdi and Imam khamenei is his vicegerent .
Ya Allah give me ability invite these pagans to Islam.
Alaho akbar Khamenei rahbar.

Nationality does nor matter.

Real Islam is the Islam that was perfected by Allah and His Messenger. The Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Most of them don't care about truth, I'm afraid. You can learn about the thousand and one denominations within Pauline Christianity meanwhile...

Why do you say "Ya Mahdi"? Only Allah is the All-Hearing, so ask Allah. Iyyaka na'budu wa iyyaka nasta'een.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
it should not be conditional

you are my brother
I'm touched.

No I'm not. Satan looks for friends and brothers all the time. God looks for those who worship Him alone and are loyal to Him alone.

Are you a brother of satan, yes or no? Remember your principle...

Aimiel

Those who are 'loyal' to God recognize His Son.

John 8:19
Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Those who are 'loyal' to God recognize His Son.

John 8:19

Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

I'm loyal to God and God alone. God as in God of Abraham. Jesus had a God and God is what you call the Father. If you even know yourself, you'll know God. If you know the Prophets, you'll know God. God and His Messenger is one in purpose and mission.

Aimiel

Yes and The Messenger Whom God sent to us from Heaven (Jesus) said that if you knew The Father you would know Him. You don't know Christ, so that proves that you don't know The Father.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Yes and The Messenger Whom God sent to us from Heaven (Jesus) said that if you knew The Father you would know Him. You don't know Christ, so that proves that you don't know The Father.

I love Christ more than you do. I don't believe that he was humiliated and crucified in front of all his enemies. He wasn't. He was saved by God himself, and He lived beyond his death sentence. I do not view him as a lamb of sacrifice. I view him as an innocent man of God who was chosen to be the Messiah and the Return-King of Israel. He is a special man of God, not like any other before or after him. I love a person who actually existed, a person who was fully prophesized by scriptures before him. What do I mean by "love"? I mean that I want to be close to him, follow his examples, and not allow myself to witness insults and mockery of him.

IMJerusha

Assalamu alaikum = Peace be upon you

Wa alaikum salam = And upon you (too) peace

Salam ya akhi = Peace oh my brother

Don't trust Truster

Trust you instead? Sure! Hey, bring your tally wagon down my street and I'll introduce you to the best of Ohio hospitality! :D...not to mention the One True God of Israel!

IMJerusha

Nationality does nor matter.

Real Islam is the Islam that was perfected by Allah and His Messenger. The Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Most of them don't care about truth, I'm afraid. You can learn about the thousand and one denominations within Pauline Christianity meanwhile...

Why do you say "Ya Mahdi"? Only Allah is the All-Hearing, so ask Allah. Iyyaka na'budu wa iyyaka nasta'een.

Well, you got a messenger alright! It's just sad that he lied to you. Muhammad was nothing but a grumpy guy who got his nose bent out of joint by the P'rushim....so much so that he took what he knew of the One True God and distorted it to suit his bad mood and failing finances, mixed in a bit of pagan religion and voila, Islam, with him as the chief mediator 600+ years after Yeshua HaMashiach, the True Mediator, and it worked for him....except, in the last days Muhammad will bow to Yeshua Who said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Baruch HaShem!

Last edited: