Hi. I am from Iran

IMJerusha

In the everlasting after life we would have all the desires of the flesh and all the desires of the spirit - while the presence of God and His countenance is the best of reward and gifts.

In the afterlife the intoxicants would not actually intoxicate - the Qur'an makes this clear. And there won't be any need for adultery and fornication. We would have marriages - yes indeed. Adam and Eve were/are husband and wife. We are not angels - we are humans even with glorified bodies.

Not substantiated in Scripture. This is what Yeshua said:
"Jesus replied, 'You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.' " Matthew 22:29-30 This is just another instance of Islam not following the teachings of Yeshua. Islam slanders Him. Islam does not know the One True God or Yeshua. John 14:6-7 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

And Yeshua was very clear about Himself, Muhammad and additional prophets. "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time." We have the One True God, Yeshua and we have the Ruach. We have no need for anything more. Please, come out of the darkness.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
the fag who molests little boys?

kiss.jpg

that Imam Khamenei?

cool!

just so you know - israel has lots of nukes

however it plays out, could we please pump out all the oil first before they turn your whole country into a glass parking lot?

glass is kinda hard on drill bits
How about the fag who French kissed our enemies and lovingly held their hand?

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/u/u/thumbs/2013/Aug/2/b24886acad9a_sf_8.jpg

IMJerusha

How about the fag who French kissed our enemies and lovingly held their hand?

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/u/u/thumbs/2013/Aug/2/b24886acad9a_sf_8.jpg

Not the first time a US politician has done something in opposition to God. While George has a means for getting right with God in this regard, the other guy does not. I'm not so sure that God will forgive George his announcement that Allah is the One True God because he blasphemed the Ruach in that act and Yeshua said that will not be forgiven.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hezbollah of Iran(Ansare Hezbollah) had been angry because some ignorant youth to 9/11 lit candles.

Do you believe that Muslims are guaranteed a place in paradise when the murder the innocent? Jn 16:2, Mt 7:20

[Correcting the misunderstandings] "Historians have pointed out that..."holy wars" of history were more about economics than faith. Yet economic struggle cannot explain the intense hatred, cruelty and malicious evil of a Crusader, Nazi, or suicide bomber. Behind these horrors is a deeper spiritual war and a vindictive enemy, namely Satan. Christians and Muslims should not lose sight of Satan, the "enemy of souls..." Full text: Islam and Christianity

Last edited:

Levolor

Trust you instead?

I've had a problem with trusting any Islamist or Muslim (yes, I find them to be different) since finding out that they are encouraged to lie to gain converts.

An interesting thing of note, to me, is that I love all things to do with God, where ever it might be found, but the Koran just bored me to tears. Could not read it. So that's curious, or not. :)

I do enjoy both the Sufi's and the Baha'i's however, both of which sprang out of Islam, though, Islam denies them. Baha-u-llah's writings are just beautiful! Seven hills and seven valleys... If you ever get a chance to read it, do. He has lots of writings since he was jailed and allowed to write while in a Turkish prison. He corresponded with many heads of state, including our president at the time and was allowed by his jailers to write his beautiful writings concerning God and Christ also. Unusual for a Turkish prison, I believe.

IMJerusha

I've had a problem with trusting any Islamist or Muslim (yes, I find them to be different) since finding out that they are encouraged to lie to gain converts.

Muhammad knew a good deal of Judaic teaching including that of dissimulation and he incorporated much of it into the religion he constructed. Yeshua called the P'rushim on the carpet for many of their traditions, as you well know.

An interesting thing of note, to me, is that I love all things to do with God, where ever it might be found, but the Koran just bored me to tears. Could not read it. So that's curious, or not. :)

Yes, well there is God and then there is....dissimulation and other assorted thoughts of man by way of HaSatan.

I do enjoy both the Sufi's and the Baha'i's however, both of which sprang out of Islam, though, Islam denies them. Baha-u-llah's writings are just beautiful! Seven hills and seven valleys... If you ever get a chance to read it, do. He has lots of writings since he was jailed and allowed to write while in a Turkish prison. He corresponded with many heads of state, including our president at the time and was allowed by his jailers to write his beautiful writings concerning God and Christ also. Unusual for a Turkish prison, I believe.

I had a friend in high school who was of the Baha'i faith. We got into a lot of discussion about our faiths. We never fought but her final note to me in my yearbook was that she learned not to discuss religion with me. LOL

Levolor

Muhammad knew a good deal of Judaic teaching including that of dissimulation and he incorporated much of it into the religion he constructed.

Well there ya go.

Yeshua called the P'rushim on the carpet for many of their traditions, as you well know.

Woe to them... those whited sepulchers filled with dead men's bones.

Yes, well there is God and then there is....dissimulation and other assorted thoughts of man by way of HaSatan.

And so an entire culture is deceived. Course that's not hard to tell either.

I had a friend in high school who was of the Baha'i faith. We got into a lot of discussion about our faiths. We never fought but her final note to me in my yearbook was that she learned not to discuss religion with me. LOL

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Too funny!

I find that all the true religions, at their core, point to Christ. As well as His one/new commandment to us: "Love one another".

Aimiel

Its not Muhammad vs Jesus. Its Muhammad vs St.Paul. I prefer to believe the teaching of Muhammad, more than the teaching/rationalization of St. Paul. Jesus did not die for anybody's sin and God would not have allowed it. Ezekiel 18:20
Paul was the first apostle to make best use of The Holy Spirit's presence in his life and brought understanding to millions over the centuries. His writing helps us to understand and make use of what Christ has provided.

Jesus is The Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world as John the Baptist explained. It's also an over-running theme of every book in The Holy Bible.
How so? My prostrations, worship, sacrifice, life and death is only for the God of Abraham. I ask Him to guide me 24/7. If Christ was not all-Hearing then all your prayers are in vain. But God is God is great and All-Hearing
If you are here on TOL, trying to find out the truth about Jesus, reasoning out your beliefs with Christians and truly considering that Jesus just MIGHT be Who He said He is, then God truly IS guiding you.
Never by essence. How can one share one's essence with one's God. And Muhammad (pbuh) was not self-appointed. He is the Paraclete (Ahmed), the Spirit of Truth.
Muhammad is NOT The Spirit of Truth. His words don't agree with God's Words. The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit. He is The Only Spirit of Truth. We share our essence with God because He lives inside of us (Christians). Those who claim they are Christian and yet act out of hatred and un-forgiveness do not know God.
The Tanach prophesizes God saving the Messiah from his enemies and giving him long life.
Jesus is alive, forevermore. He will rule and reign over this earth for 1,000 years. God will then bring forth the New Heaven and the New Earth.
The angels protected him 24/7 and no bones were broken. Satan knew this and challenged Jesus once. I'm on the app so can't quote, but you surely know what I'm talking about. I recall its psalm 91
Jesus did something the powers, principalities and rulers of the darkness of this world didn't expect: He laid down His Life. When Death saw that he could take Jesus' Life, he did so. That was the end of Death. Jesus conquered Death. We have that victory. Christians are capable of telling Death: "No." We are not subject to our enemies because of Christ's victory on Calvary.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Virgins waiting for the death of Muslims?

Well ...... let's not keep them waiting!!!!!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hello, Salam aleykom.

you are my new friends.

I am from Iran.

I am ambassador of Peace and Friendship from Iran Hezbollah.

I use proxy for connect this site because it is blocked in Iran.

Because the Internet is dangerous for young people, scholars of Iran have given the order to filter it.

I am faithful to Islam, so I'm allowed to this site to invite you to pure Mohammadian Islam.

In your site i say about Islam so you get to know what is Islam an Shia and finally many of you become Hezbollahi person.:the_wave:

you find Islam continue that way Jesus said.

A pleasure meeting you.

Iran will enter the kingdom of God thru conversion according to the Hebrew Scriptures.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Iran will enter the kingdom of God thru conversion according to the Hebrew Scriptures.

Of Kedar, and of the kingdoms of Hazor, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote. Thus saith Jehovah: Arise ye, go up to Kedar, and destroy the children of the east. Their tents and their flocks shall they take; they shall carry away for themselves their curtains, and all their vessels, and their camels; and they shall cry unto them, Terror on every side! Flee ye, wander far off, dwell in the depths, O ye inhabitants of Hazor, saith Jehovah; for Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath taken counsel against you, and hath conceived a purpose against you. Arise, get you up unto a nation that is at ease, that dwelleth without care, saith Jehovah; that have neither gates nor bars, that dwell alone. And their camels shall be a booty, and the multitude of their cattle a spoil: and I will scatter unto all winds them that have the corners of their hair cut off; and I will bring their calamity from every side of them, saith Jehovah. And Hazor shall be a dwelling-place of jackals, a desolation for ever: no man shall dwell there, neither shall any son of man sojourn therein.

But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring back the captivity of Elam, saith Jehovah. (*Jeremiah‬ *49‬:*28-33, 39‬ ASV)