Hi Gang!!

Gagafritz

47 posts.

I have to wait 45 secs between posts? Sheesh? I can type at blazing speeds like no tomorrow. It will certainly slow me down.

Gagafritz

Yup, I am! (oops, i don't mean that in the God sense! lol).

But, where do i browse my computer to post an Avatar? I go on to "Edit Avatar" and what comes up are premade ones. I want to post my own.
Also, when i post on a thread, i want to subscribe to it or come on here and be able to find the posts that i posted on and not sure how to do that either.
It is a bit more confusing to find here.

Gagafritz

I joined on the feb 28 so i guess it hasn't been 2 weeks. But, what happens after 2 weeks? Will the User CP change in some way to allow me to put up my own Avatar?
And, why am i not subscribed to this thread so i can easily follow?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I joined on the feb 28 so i guess it hasn't been 2 weeks. But, what happens after 2 weeks? Will the User CP change in some way to allow me to put up my own Avatar?
Yip. :)
That might kick in too.

You seem really keen to get on with this. You're sure you haven't a spare $3 around somewhere? :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

sounds like you are going to be more trouble than you're worth

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
why don't you tell this guy how important an avatar is?

You must choose an avatar that details your entire essence. It must contain, at a glimpse, all that needs to be said, about you as a vibrant, intelligent, creative, and spontaneous member of the human race!!

All one should need to know about you, should be incorporated in your choice of an appropriate avatar. Once you've proudly displayed your chosen avatar, you should henceforth, be on your journey through this esteemed forum, always seeking to be kind, gracious, and loving along your way...Do not use unfriendly type language or in any way try and offend anyone's sensitivities.

Be ever vigilant that everyone is examining your every chosen word to see if there's any "mean spirited" intent on your behalf...Also, tread ever so gently around the "bees" here!! They attack in swarms and without due warning!! Try not to offend anyone, for fear of who their friends may be!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You must choose an avatar that details your entire essence. It must contain, at a glimpse, all that needs to be said, about you as a vibrant, intelligent, creative, and spontaneous member of the human race!!

All one should need to know about you, should be incorporated in your choice of an appropriate avatar. Once you've proudly displayed your chosen avatar, you should henceforth, be on your journey through this esteemed forum, always seeking to be kind, gracious, and loving along your way...Do not use unfriendly type language or in any way try and offend anyone's sensitivities.

Be ever vigilant that everyone is examining your every chosen word to see if there's any "mean spirited" intent on your behalf...Also, tread ever so gently around the "bees" here!! They attack in swarms and without due warning!! Try not to offend anyone, for fear of who their friends may be!!

keep looking for that avatar

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Votes on what Gaga's avatar is going to look like. Here's mine:

shock.jpg