Hi Gang!!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still the same nasty pic that got into trouble in the first place. :vomit: If you insist on near nude avatars, you are not going to last on here. It's not lady Gaga, it's Lady Gagga.
Subscribers can see the woodshed. You need to change it to a more conservatively dressed Lady Gaga.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're out.

Steve-Bucknor.jpg

Gagafritz

Geez. I am already branded with a Scarlet A! I am 0/1. How about a little forgiveness and wiping the slate clean as far as the East is from the West for the newbie?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wanna get this skank train full steam ahead. How about 46 posts?

Shedding this image you are projecting would go a long ways to gaining more respect on this site. ;)

It isn't Lady Gaga that makes you uninteresting, it is the image of vulgar immoral female--that is what that word means.

Gagafritz

Well, i am not a flaming homo. I am right wing conservative whacko wingnut who love her music. I like what i like. Sorry, i am not about trying to fit into someone else's box. But, bring on the flames, i can take em!

Gagafritz

Actually, Lady Gaga has some interesting theology and points of view. I don't think she is an atheist. I think she is more of a conflicted Catholic.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wait...that's a picture of a woman? :shocked:

I thought it was an isolation shot from The Bird Cage.

:idunno:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Well, i am not a flaming homo. I am right wing conservative wacko wingnut who love her music. I like what i like. Sorry, i am not about trying to fit into someone else's box. But, bring on the flames, i can take em!

But you have come to the place of the "smack down". Christians at their "finest". You might be better off just enjoying music on your own.

John Mortimer

Actually, Lady Gaga has some interesting theology and points of view. I don't think she is an atheist. I think she is more of a conflicted Catholic.

Indeed - she is anything BUT an atheist. She is however a theist who is perfectly comfortable with people being atheists.

Gagafritz

Just curious, why are there complaints about a Lady Gaga avatar but not Newt Gingrich who violated his marital vows and dumped his wives? Seems to me he has morality issues as well.