Hi from MJUKC

MJUKC

Hello everyone

I've been an athiest for as long as I remember. However, I've began to realise that there might be something missing from my life. Perhaps this site will give me an insight into what that is?

MJUKC

One Post Wonder

One Post Wonder

Just noticed under my User Name the following: -

"One Post Wonder"

Not exactly welcoming is it?

bybee

Hello everyone

I've been an athiest for as long as I remember. However, I've began to realise that there might be something missing from my life. Perhaps this site will give me an insight into what that is?

Oh boy! You will hear a plethora of points of view. Do not be dismayed.
This is a lively site!:drum:

PureX

Hello everyone

Most likely this site will simply confuse and frustrate you, as it does most of us. But welcome, anyway. :wave:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone

Jesus is pulling at your heartstrings :thumb:

MJUKC

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Will probably take a few days getting used to the site before I start posting any questions.

In the meantime, hope everyone stays safe and has a good time no matter what they believe in.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome.

My desire is that you find what has been missing.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Hi.

Life missing something? hmmm Maybe you just need more education. Or a kitten. Or a significant other. One of those usually fills the void.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL! There is a smorgasbord of views to choose from. I hope you choose the right one. ;)

alwight

Hello everyone

Hi,
"No, that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that."
Douglas Adams

:cheers:

Cleekster

Hello everyone

Perhaps.....then again it may just confirm that "that something" is not a God, Supreme being, Creator or what have you... either way the journey will help you to grow(hopefully). It's the journey not the destination as i am fond of saying. I myself have gone from Agnosticism to Christianity to Deism and i'm still learning.

Keep an open mind and use your head and the rest will take care of itself.

Welcome to TOL!!!