Hi from a feisty agnostic from the UK

Spitfire

We all need hobbies, I suppose.

Pro tip: insisting that God is actually female doesn't really offend anyone anymore (and its debatable how much it ever really did.) It just lets people know how you long for the days that everyone wore peace and love sunnies, men thought beards were cool, and women didn't shave their armpits.

Quincy

I'm just glad you're not a fisty agnostic. I tend to give it back :box: .

Welcome! :e4e:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fair enough, but you are on a Christian website so you will need to show some degree of respect. You could start by capitalizing the "G" in God in further posts. Thanks. :up:

I don'thave any respect for the evil bastard who is the christian god with a VERY small 'g'

All Knight the webmaster did was to say show some degree of respect.

bluedaffodil, you post, the evil...., one time like that is one too many, whatever forum of TOL it is in, it is not going to fly.

Last edited:

Samstarrett

I don'thave any respect for the evil bastard who is the christian god with a VERY small 'g'

If you have half a brain you'll heed my advice, which is: When the site owner tells you to do something, you do it, or you walk, because if you don't do it and you don't walk, you'll quickly be pushed out. I predict you get a warning for this post and banned for it the next time you do it, if you're lucky.