Hey!

sesseltheologe

Hey everyone!

It's a pleasure to be here on the board. My name is Tom and I'm a Bible/theology student here in Germany. (I'm not German though!) I'm looking forward to getting to know the board and you all better as time passes!

bybee

Hey everyone!

It's a pleasure to be here on the board. My name is Tom and I'm a Bible/theology student here in Germany. (I'm not German though!) I'm looking forward to getting to know the board and you all better as time passes!

Welcome Tom. I hope you find your stay here enjoyable and enlightening.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Whenever I hear the name 'Sessel', I think of Charlie Hall in the Laurel and Hardy film "A Chump at Oxford", when he said, "Here comes Cecil(pronounced Sessel) with the Chumps." :)

sesseltheologe

So... what inspired your username Tom?

A while back, I needed a username for something, and I wanted to choose something that I was certain no one else had. I decided to put the phrase "armchair theologian" into German (armchair being of course being a way of expressing that you're not a professional at something) and "sesseltheologe" was born! :D

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hey everyone!

Should've been "Heil alles"

Habt sie einen gut seit at TOL :wave:

Demon Buster

Hi I am new here as well so a big welcome....

Bible Quote 1 John 2: 27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Choleric

Hey everyone!

Welcome aboard and I hope you "can stand the heat". This is dead center of the "kitchen." I wanted to pass along a bit of information we have compiled here over the last few years in the form of a "heretic's list". There are many here who sound like Christians at first and then you find out they 1) don't think Paul's letters belong in the bible 2) don't believe Jesus is God or 3) believe salvation is something they have to earn. Here is a link to the list. Wish I had the list when I started, I beat my head against many walls before they peered out of the sheeps clothing where I could see the teeth.

Hope to see you around :thumb: